Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Connections in Copenhagen (CPH)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Connections in Copenhagen (CPH)

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2023, 7:12 am

Programs: AC, AA, TK, OW Emerald
Originally Posted by GUWonder
In the quote with the link:

“Look for the dark blue area in the upper right quadrant and zoom in there to see where E is in relation to A and B gates.”
Except that the E terminal isn’t marked on that map.
When the other poster asked where the E gates are, he/she probably meant the terminal and the connected gates, not the apron positions.
Old May 22, 2023, 7:20 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by AirborneLocksmith
Except that the E terminal isn’t marked on that map.
When the other poster asked where the E gates are, he/she probably meant the terminal and the connected gates, not the apron positions.
It does what I wanted it to do: show where E is in relation to A and B gates: a hike and then some.
Old Jun 22, 2023, 2:43 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AA, DL
SAS flight CPH-AMS on a CRJ-900. App shows boarding time as 1 hour before departure. Is that for real? 1 hour for an RJ? Or is this because it’s a hard stand and they need to bus people?
Old Jun 22, 2023, 5:23 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by drewguy
SAS flight CPH-AMS on a CRJ-900. App shows boarding time as 1 hour before departure. Is that for real? 1 hour for an RJ? Or is this because it’s a hard stand and they need to bus people?
Probably hard stand with bus or walk maybe, if it’s showing one hour before as the boarding time. When they show that kind of thing for my CPH departures and I’m going straight to the CPH gate upon arrival at the airport when coming into it via road, rail, bike or foot, I often don’t show up at the CPH terminal more than 50 minutes in advance of departure and still make my intra-Schengen flights out of CPH.
drewguy likes this.

Last edited by GUWonder; Jun 22, 2023 at 5:35 pm
Old Jun 23, 2023, 12:17 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AA, DL
Okay - so it was bogus. Not sure why - Maybe a last time for check in. Actual boarding was 20m before scheduled departure. Bus to hard stand.
Old Jul 10, 2023, 5:30 am

Programs: BAEC GGL, HH Diamond.
Had a look through this thread , and cant seem to see the MCT for Schengen zone to Outise scengen zone transfer?

We will be arriving from Oslo, and leaving to Singapore. Retiming of the oslo flight leaves a connection time of 45 minutes.

(If this is less than MCT i guess i have a good change to get Singapore airlines to change it)

Thanks
Old Jul 10, 2023, 5:33 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by drewguy
Only KL busses in AMS to their Embraers. Usually SK CRJ gates are regular ones but instead of using the jet bridge to the plane you take the stairs down halfway in and walk to the plane. Even KL bus gates have the usual 30 minutes boarding timelines so I guess this is just in error.
Old Jul 10, 2023, 6:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by stewaran
Had a look through this thread , and cant seem to see the MCT for Schengen zone to Outise scengen zone transfer?

We will be arriving from Oslo, and leaving to Singapore. Retiming of the oslo flight leaves a connection time of 45 minutes.

(If this is less than MCT i guess i have a good change to get Singapore airlines to change it)

Thanks
45 minutes Schengen to non Schengen should be allowed
stewaran likes this.
Old Jul 10, 2023, 6:43 am

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
thanks
Guess we will skip the lounge :-)
Old Jul 21, 2023, 7:01 am

Thanks

Stewaran - Have you flown yet?

Just curious how you got on as my my wife and I are on the same itinerary next march, arriving from OSL and have the same short 45 minutes layover to connect to a Singapore Air flight to Singapore.

Thanks
KB
Old Jul 21, 2023, 8:09 am

Originally Posted by KB1974
Stewaran - Have you flown yet?
Just curious how you got on as my my wife and I are on the same itinerary next march, arriving from OSL and have the same short 45 minutes layover to connect to a Singapore Air flight to Singapore.
Thanks
KB
Hi KB

No not flown as yet, We are going 16th December.
It was the best deal we could get to Oz for Christmas

Im going to call Singapore and ask for a change, ill try and remeber to post here and let you know how that goes
Old Jul 21, 2023, 8:19 am

Hi KB

No not flown as yet, We are going 16th December.
It was the best deal we could get to Oz for Christmas

Im going to call Singapore and ask for a change, ill try and remeber to post here and let you know how that goes

Please do!

and again, same, we are off to Sydney..........
Old Jul 24, 2023, 4:40 pm

Programs: Flying Blue (plat), Eurobonus (gold), Accor (plat), Bonvoy (plat)
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
Indeed : just bought a CDG-CPH-MAN ticket with 40 min on the ground. This is gonna be interesting...
KB1974 likes this.
Old Jul 24, 2023, 7:18 pm

Programs: AC, AA, TK, OW Emerald
Originally Posted by Nico40
Indeed : just bought a CDG-CPH-MAN ticket with 40 min on the ground. This is gonna be interesting...
The MCT is 40 minutes, so you're right on the line...
Results from https://www.ExpertFlyer.com
Code:
Minimum Connect Times:
Connecting at CPH
Incoming airline SK
Outgoing airline SK
Flight type Domestic to International

STANDARD.D/D...D/I...I/D...I/I.
ONLINE    .30   .45   .45   .45
OFFLINE   .30   .45   .45   .45
** OR * ARE ALL
SK-SK DI  1.00 ALL - IST
SK-SK DI   .40 ALL - REGION SCH
SK-SK DI   .40 ALL - REGION EUR
SK-SK DI   .45 ALL - FLT  900 -  999 26MAR17 - INF
SK-SK DI   .40 26MAR17 - INF
**-SK DI   .45
Old Jul 28, 2023, 5:45 am

Terminal E CPH - Warning: No Food and No Drink Available

Everyone, please note that CPH Terminal E, which is a Non-Schengen to Non-Schengen airside transfer terminal (with no passport control or security for certain flight connections), is thoroughly devoid of any food or drink offerings. Not even a vending machine or a water fountain! This was confirmed by airport workers when we asked them. We had a 3-hour connection to make with two hungry kids, flying in from LHR and headed to ORD with SAS. The only way to get any food and drink is to go through passport control and enter the Schengen Zone and walk to the main shopping area where all the duty-free shops are. We waited for the lines at passport control to diminish and then went to Steff's Place which had really good hot dogs (but no fries/chips and a limited selection of non-sugar free sodas). We tried the Danish Medister dogs which were very tasty. The police at Schengen passport control were very understanding and said that people do it all the time and it's not a problem; "all that will happen is you get another stamp in your passport." They gave us some directions on where to go and what to say to their colleagues when exiting the Schengen Zone.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.