Search

LH booking class S on SK metal

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2012, 3:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: SK Diamond *G, LH SEN *G, Hyatt Globalist
LH booking class S on SK metal

So just booked a trip to LIS via MUC on lufthansa.com
Really cheap ticket booked in booking class S (LH Low Economy). But on both of the SK legs, it books into SK S which is economy extra. Seat map showing row 3+4 and I’m in 3A.

LH6247 Operated by Scandinavian Airlines Economy (S)
Seat 03A

LH6032 Operated by Scandinavian Airlines Economy (S)
Seat 04A

Have anyone experienced this before? Will SK actually honor the S booking class?

Last edited by NicoEBG; Jul 31, 2012 at 4:11 am
Old Jul 31, 2012, 4:06 am

Programs: SAS Diamond, Hilton Diamond, IHG RA Spire
Well, posting it here with dates of departure etc. will certainly reduce your chances of ending up in Y+
Old Jul 31, 2012, 4:12 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ILS2
Well, posting it here with dates of departure etc. will certainly reduce your chances of ending up in Y+
Haha mabye
Even though I think it is highley unlikley. The same thing happens at all the LH S class bookings I have tried. Looks like a system flaw
Old Jul 31, 2012, 5:26 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Old problem, some systems fail to recognise the correct map for a codeshare and plonk you in the wrong cabin. Once checkin commences this will be rectified.

More about codeshares and mappings here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...ncomplete.html

That said SK often only has one row C, one Y and the rest M, so 3A may very well be in economy minus...
Old Jul 31, 2012, 6:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Old problem, some systems fail to recognise the correct map for a codeshare and plonk you in the wrong cabin. Once checkin commences this will be rectified.

More about codeshares and mappings here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...ncomplete.html

That said SK often only has one row C, one Y and the rest M, so 3A may very well be in economy minus...
Interesting.
When I look up my booking ref. at SAS.dk it shows Economy Extra for both of the SK legs. But might change at check-in...

I dont really agree with you on that one about C and Y seating on the MUC and FRA routes. usually, at least when I have been on bord,there have been 2 rows of C and 5-6 rows of Y...
Old Jul 31, 2012, 6:31 am

Programs: Cutting down :-(
I have been on plenty of LH S bookings that on SK metal turned out to be U.
Old Jul 31, 2012, 6:35 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by cvarming
I have been on plenty of LH S bookings that on SK metal turned out to be U.
Thanks for the info!
Guess I will just post the miles to EB and get 100%
Old Aug 2, 2012, 8:20 am

Programs: SAS EuroBonus, Marriott Rewards, SPG, Hilton Hhonors Gold
LH codeshare S-class maps to SK operating K-class

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.