Wiki Posts
Search

ARN-CPH pricing/availability

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2012, 10:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EBS
ARN-CPH pricing/availability

I wanted to book SK 1415 ARN-CPH on July 29. Yesterday the price looked decent - can't remember the exact booking class availability, but pretty sure it was 9 all the way down to K class, with a price of around SEK 700. But now all of a sudden it is zeroed out except E class! E/9 M/0 H/0 Q/0 V/0 W/0 U/0 K/0 L/0 T/0 O/0 G/0 N/0. And those tickets are more expensive (SEK 2205) than the ones for Econ Extra.

Does it make sense that it would change that quickly from one day to the next just through bookings? Seems very strange on a 06:20AM Sunday flight? Or might it be some sort of mistake, meaning I should wait a day or two and see if it changes?

Thanks!
Old Jun 13, 2012, 9:10 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by carl_pe
I wanted to book SK 1415 ARN-CPH on July 29. Yesterday the price looked decent - can't remember the exact booking class availability, but pretty sure it was 9 all the way down to K class, with a price of around SEK 700. But now all of a sudden it is zeroed out except E class! E/9 M/0 H/0 Q/0 V/0 W/0 U/0 K/0 L/0 T/0 O/0 G/0 N/0. And those tickets are more expensive (SEK 2205) than the ones for Econ Extra.

Does it make sense that it would change that quickly from one day to the next just through bookings? Seems very strange on a 06:20AM Sunday flight? Or might it be some sort of mistake, meaning I should wait a day or two and see if it changes?

Thanks!
They change wildly sometimes. For summer, the first class promotion fares for the express train are a very good deal (at least for those who can get them), so that is what I have been doing when the prices on the flight skyrocket overnight.
Old Jun 16, 2012, 12:08 am

I am returning CPH-STO in first class on the SJ on the OPs flight date. Funny, a few weeks ago I bought the SAS one way ARN-CPH for $117 (after flybe canceled BMA-CPH)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.