Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Coupon crazies: Hot Coupon World

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2008, 10:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York

I had no idea where to put this, so if the moderators decide to move it, go for it, but it seemed like S.P.A.M. was the best place.

I stumbled across Hot Coupon World the other day and found a group of people who are as obsessive about coupons as we are about frequent flyer miles. I'm simply amazed at the coupon knowledge and number of free samples that inhabit this site. Free samples are under the "Freebies for individuals" links, and coupons are everywhere. For a good time, go into the Drugstores forum and then to CVS, and in the "CVS for Rookies 101" thread, read about the coupon runs that some people are doing.

This is not a CONGA, simply a site that I thought might appeal to this bargain-happy crowd.

Mike
Old May 27, 2008, 9:06 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA *G, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Diamond
They also have a survey forum near the bottom of which might appeal to some of us here. It seems that pinecone research is one of the sites that everyone is trying to get into? Does anyone here have any experience with them?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.