Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Free appetizer from Maggiano's, free Fuddrucker's shake, and free Daphne's Zestas

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free appetizer from Maggiano's, free Fuddrucker's shake, and free Daphne's Zestas

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2007, 3:45 pm
Original Poster

Location: NY by birth, BNA by choice - soon YXE, the SKY by virtue.

While signing up with a bunch of restaurants in anticipation of my birthday in April (many e-mail coupons for a free meal or dessert)...I got a handful of coupons in my inbox a few days after signing up. Most were for something free with purchase of an entree or item of equal value...but three were for free items with no purchase necessary.

Free appetizer from Maggiano's Little Italy (www.maggianos.com)
http://www.fishbowl.com/clt/mggns/lp/join/join.asp

Free milkshake from Fuddrucker's
http://www.fuddruckers.com/e-meals/

Free order of Zesta's from Daphne's Greek Cafe (www.daphnesgreekcafe.com)
http://www.fishbowl.com/clt/dphne/lp/join2005/join.asp

Enjoy!
Old Jan 18, 2007, 8:55 am

Thanks!
Old Jan 18, 2007, 9:36 am

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium Elite, United LT 1M Gold
Two of the best are Marie Callendars and Tony Romas. Marie Callendars sends a card for birthdays and anniversaries; $5 off your entree, and free pie for the entire party. Romas sent a coupon in email for a free entree; no purchase required.

Bruce
Old Jan 18, 2007, 11:07 am

Maggiano's sold gift cards in December and for each $100 you got $20 for use in January and February.
Old Jan 18, 2007, 11:25 am

[QUOTE=xanthuos;7036961]While signing up with a bunch of restaurants in anticipation of my birthday in April (many e-mail coupons for a free meal or dessert)...I got a handful of coupons in my inbox a few days after signing up. Most were for something free with purchase of an entree or item of equal value...but three were for free items with no purchase necessary.

Aren't most birthday deals only good for your birthday?
Old Jan 18, 2007, 12:04 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Gold, AS Mileage Plan, SPG Gold
Cool!

Thanks!

I goto Maggianos all the time! I get the dining gift cards from Mypoints credits, now a free appetizer too!

Steve^
Old Jan 22, 2007, 12:54 am
Original Poster

Location: NY by birth, BNA by choice - soon YXE, the SKY by virtue.
Originally Posted by artemis021
Originally Posted by xanthuos
While signing up with a bunch of restaurants in anticipation of my birthday in April (many e-mail coupons for a free meal or dessert)...I got a handful of coupons in my inbox a few days after signing up. Most were for something free with purchase of an entree or item of equal value...but three were for free items with no purchase necessary.

Aren't most birthday deals only good for your birthday?
These were not birthday deals that I received. I signed up for these restaurant e-mail lists in anticipation of my birthday, but that also doesn't exclude them from sending me other coupons in the meantime.
Old Jan 22, 2007, 4:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: SBUX Gold
Thanks! Free food always tastes good ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.