Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Deal Gone - Earn a $20 PAYPAL Bonus FREE -- Register + use a new service -- VERY EASY

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Deal Gone - Earn a $20 PAYPAL Bonus FREE -- Register + use a new service -- VERY EASY

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2006, 10:29 am
Original Poster

Edited to Add: DEAL GONE
www.unwiredbuyer.com

Last week, I started rummaging around on Google + eBay to see if there were any DISCOUNT CODES for Paypal right now (I have a few large purchases to make). I didn't find any codes {please tell me if you know one!}, but I did find this $20 offer. First, people on eBay were trying to SELL this 'info' thru auction, but I eventually found it on Google + 'skipped the middle man' I signed up a few days ago, completed my 'one required transaction' last night and have received the email notice that my $20 BONUS will post in the next week. Here is info for anyone that wants to try it.

Anyone that would like a referral link, please send me a PM with your email address (I will earn a $5 credit on Paypal if you qualify and sign up ~~ you have to have been on eBay 1+ years or have 10+ feedback, and complete 1 transaction w/UnwiredBuyer).

FACTS: UnwiredBuyer ~~ "It's a new service that calls your cell phone just before the end of an eBay auction (the most critical time to bid) and lets you bid right there over the phone." It's free. {It doesn't have to be a 'cell' phone, it can be a land line -- it just has to be a valid number that you answer.}

www.unwiredbuyer.com

"We'll pay you $20.00 the first time you use UnWired Buyer.
With your completed registration you will be eligible to receive a $20 PayPal credit the first time you use UnWired Buyer. The service is free. The call is free. You can make $20."

Rules for $20 Bonus payment:
Must use the service to bid on an auction using their phone within 30 days.
Users must have an eBay Feedback score of 10 or more OR the user must have been a registered eBay user for over 12 months
Bonus will be paid through PayPal Only.
Bonus will be paid to qualified users within 2-7 working days from date of first bid (you don't have to win the auction).
Offer expires within 30 days of sign up.
Registration for eBay Phone Alerts service does not qualify you for the $20 UnWired Buyer bonus.

This promotional offer cannot be transferred or forwarded.
The $20 Signup Bonus is limited to one (1) per valid eBay account.
The $20 Signup Bonus is limited to one (1) per household.
The $20 Signup Bonus is valid only to legal residents of the US and Canada.
UnWired Buyer employees and their families are not eligible.
UnWired Buyer reserves the right to request additional information regarding the claim and the right to confirm conformance to eBay user regulations. Any misrepresentation or fraudulent information disqualifies the bonus.
Here's info on referring FRIENDS
To Qualify for the $5 referral bonus, referree must register for UnWired Buyer and qualify for the $20 new user signup bonus.
The referred user must have an eBay feedback score of 10 or more, or the referred user must have been a registered eBay user for over 12 months
The $5 referral bonus is limited to one (1) $5 payment per valid eBay account referred.
The $5 referral bonus is valid only to legal residents of the US and Canada.
UnWired Buyer employees and their families are not eligible.
UnWired Buyer reserves the right to request additional information regarding the claim and the right to confirm conformance to eBay user terms and conditions. Any misrepresentation or fraudulent information disqualifies the payment of the bonus.
UnWired Buyer, Inc. reserves the right to change or modify this offer at any time.
BTW, if you decide you don't want to 'bid' over the phone, you can use their internet site and place your bid. They also have it set up so you can put in your 'maximum price' (but not a bid) and it won't phone you unless the auction (in the final 3 minutes) is under your 'maximum price'.

Good luck!

EDITED TO ADD:The $20 bonus is being discontinued for people who sign up on Sept 6th and later. Register no later than Sept 5th to still be eligible for the $20 BONU$. You have 30 days after that to place a bid and qualify for the bonu$ -- but you have to register w/UnwiredBuyer no later than 09/05!

Last edited by ALadyNCal; Sep 7, 2006 at 9:39 am Reason: (DEAL GONE)
Old Aug 25, 2006, 5:52 am

Programs: AA, HH, SPG
Sounds interesting

I've had no luck looking for paypal codes also.

You've got a PM.
Old Aug 25, 2006, 6:23 am

Programs: AA Plat 2.8MM
Ygpm.
Old Aug 25, 2006, 6:35 am

Programs: SWA, UA, Delta, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
I too have done this and you do get the $20...you don't even have to win the bid...

let's start a conga line, so everyone can earn the $5 referral!! please PM me with your e-mail address if you have been eBay member for at least 1 year or have feedback score of 10 or higher, I'd be very happy to refer you

Last edited by srfrgirl4; Aug 25, 2006 at 6:41 am
Old Aug 25, 2006, 7:01 am

Programs: AA, UA, DL , IHG Plat, Bonvoy Gold - 2009 FT Fantasy Football Champion
Ygpm.
Old Aug 25, 2006, 7:05 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by sobore
Ygpm.
Sent a PM to sobore for their referral link. Please PM me next. Thanks!
Old Aug 25, 2006, 7:20 am

Sent a PM to Kipper for their referral link. Please PM me next. Thanks!
Old Aug 25, 2006, 8:15 am

Programs: AA GLD 1.3MM, WN A+/CP, HH DIA, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, National Exec Elite, Hertz 5*
I sent bbbb a PM for his/her referral link. Please PM me next!
Old Aug 25, 2006, 12:31 pm

next up

Originally Posted by elron938
I sent bbbb a PM for his/her referral link. Please PM me next!
i sent pm to elron, please email me next.

thanks

newk2
Old Aug 25, 2006, 12:56 pm

Programs: Ozark - Tin; Eastern - Lead; Local Hoosegow - Copper;
Talking

Originally Posted by newK2
i sent pm to elron, please email me next.

thanks

newk2
I got newk2 - next please
Old Aug 25, 2006, 5:11 pm

Programs: Too Many.....
Originally Posted by bgmvp
I got newk2 - next please
Got bg/next...
Old Aug 25, 2006, 6:13 pm
Suspended

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, PC Platinum Ambassador, Marriott Silver
SANBO93, please send me a referral link.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 12:09 am

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
I got cactuspete. Next one please send me a PM with your email address. Thanks!
Old Aug 26, 2006, 5:34 am

I got lin821. Next person, please PM with your email address. Thanks! This is so great.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 7:38 am

Sent a PM to vchacha for their referral link. Please PM me next. Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.