Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Memolink - Scam or worth the effort to collect?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2001, 12:09 am
Suspended
Original Poster

My favorite mileage earning site is gone and I wanted some FT feedback on the other ones still out there. Thanks in advance.

------------------
I can see for miles and miles...
Old Oct 10, 2001, 7:27 am
PG
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum
The site that I would recommend is goldpoints.com, but make sure to first get your Goldpoints card through Radisson as the Radisson redemption chart is far superior.

Memolink currently say that they ship the prizes in 12-16 weeks. So if you are lucky you'll get it in 4 months.

[This message has been edited by PG (edited 10-10-2001).]
Old Oct 10, 2001, 8:03 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Memolink is a complete loser operation. Without any exaggeration, it takes them at least six month (that's right, half a year!!!) to send out a reward. I'm still waiting for a lousy $10 Amazon gift certificate redemption from late April!

I would definetly avoid this one.

------------------
Addicted to airline miles? Check out: Mileage Workshop
Old Oct 10, 2001, 9:22 am

I've done pretty good with goldpoints also. I use it mainly at Fridays, but of course the hassle is that you have to carry their card around with you. Anyways, it has been good for some extra miles on AA. The points have transferred fine and I have not had to call them and bug them for it.

Old Oct 14, 2001, 6:32 pm
mypriceline.com

I would avoid memolink as its almost impossible to get points and cash out. They used to be a small advertising operation and I dont think they had the cash or way to expand to the web

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.