FINALLY!! Earn Miles for Amazon.com Purchases with Hawaiian Airlines Mileage Mall

Subscribe
Finally!

An airline partner that lets you earn airline miles for amazon.com purchases:
Hawaiian Airlines:

http://emarket.hawaiianair.com/mall/...awaiian/Amazon
Also, US Airways. Wonder what changed.
Awesome! Any other airlines? I buy lots of stuff from Amazon.com regularly as their prices are good and service is excellent.
I wonder if this is the outcome from Amazon cancelling their affiliate program for CA partners.
I don't see the offer for usairway. Anyone has a link?
http://usairways.skymall.com/mall/in...Amazon?afsrc=1
Awesome............
Would this work buying gift cards? I want to ensure I get my subscribe and save!
Quote: ...Wonder what changed.
Amazon has started to charge sales tax in CA and possibly other states on all purchases due to a recent state legislature. They no longer have the "edge" in one of the biggest markets.
Quote: Amazon has started to charge sales tax in CA and possibly other states on all purchases due to a recent state legislature. They no longer have the "edge" in one of the biggest markets.
No, Amazon does not collect California sales tax.
Quote: Would this work buying gift cards? I want to ensure I get my subscribe and save!
USAir says no restrictions. Though, I too I wonder if it works for buying gift cards and/or spending gift cards. If it works for both....
Being Amazon affiliate I can say yes. Amazon pays commission both when giftcards are purchased and when they are used. Whether USAir pays to the user in both cases I don't know, but I don't see why not.
Quote: Being Amazon affiliate I can say yes. Amazon pays commission both when giftcards are purchased and when they are used. Whether USAir pays to the user in both cases I don't know, but I don't see why not.
It does say no restrictions. So it seems one can get 2 miles for each $ at amazon. One for buying a gift card and one for spending the gift card. (Apparently can't buy gift cards with gift cards, otherwise this would be quite a loop...)
Quote: No, Amazon does not collect California sales tax.
Placed an order today and was happy to see that is still (for now) the case ^
I buy almost everything from Amazon so let the miles begin.

KT
1  2  3  4  5  6  7