Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Religious Travelers
Reload this Page >

Ben Gurion food concession hechsher

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2008, 3:34 pm
Original Poster

Does anyone know who provides hechsher(im) to the Food Court at Ben Gurion? I think there was a schwarma place called Cumin and a parve/falafel place... Also if one orders kosher meals during 3weeks, what are the chances it would be meaty?
Old Jul 24, 2008, 4:45 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by W9London
Does anyone know who provides hechsher(im) to the Food Court at Ben Gurion? I think there was a schwarma place called Cumin and a parve/falafel place... Also if one orders kosher meals during 3weeks, what are the chances it would be meaty?
I do believe you meant to say the 9 days,no problem at all eating meat any day up till Rosh Hodesh AV

as for whos hechsher sorry no idea, but dont think theres any that are Mehadrain
Old Jul 24, 2008, 9:50 pm

Originally Posted by W9London
The hechserim are provided by the airport rabinate. There are quite a variety of both milchig and fleischig places.

From my experience with LH and LX, KSML in the 9 days are Milchig/parev - lots of salmon!
El Al is not - you would need to order vegetarian or fish.
For others - from Israel is likely to be OK, not so sure about incoming.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.