Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson reward programs & back dating

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2004, 7:21 am
Original Poster

Radisson reward programs & back dating

I've stayed at several Radisson's in the UK and didn't get any points for my stays. I had asked if they could credit my stays to an airline and they said 'no' but didn't offer to sign up for a Radisson plan so I thought there wasn't any.

Does any one know if it's possible to get credit for those past stays earlier this year?

Thanks,
Alex
Old Jun 30, 2004, 11:13 am

Location: NWA Platinum, PC Platinum, HH Gold, Radisson elite, Hertz #1 Gold; National Emerald, Wausau, WI
I think just about every reward or rebate program I've ever looked at attempts to specifically prohibit this kind of retroactive crediting. The reason is because these are incentive programs and if you've already made the buying decision without the need for the incentive, then providing it after the fact would make you into what is known in the biz as a "free rider". Incentive programs try very hard to minimize this aspect because with free riders, they're just giving away money.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.