Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson good offer gone bad?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2019, 2:20 pm
Original Poster

Location: Rarely in one place long. Vancouver, WA when that happens.
Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 100K, AA LifePlat, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Dmd, gave up on Hilton
Radisson good offer gone bad?

Their offer:
"Eligible Members will earn bonus points based on the number of nights booked and consumed at Participating Properties during the Promotion Period, not to exceed 120,000 bonus points:

Stay 1 Night: Earn 1,000 Bonus Points
Stay 1 additional Night: Earn 2,000 additional Bonus Points (totaling 3,000 Bonus Points)
Stay 3 additional Nights: Earn 7,000 additional Bonus Points (totaling 10,000 Bonus Points)
Stay 5 additional Nights: Earn 40,000 additional Bonus Points (totaling 50,000 Bonus Points)
Stay 10 additional Nights: Earn 70,000 additional Bonus Points (totaling 120,000 Bonus Points)

Stays paid for by using Points or Points + Cash are eligible for the Promotion. Stays booked prior to but are consumed during the promotional period are also eligible."

Stayed 10 nights. 9 of them points and cash or cash. The 10 was all points. They have counted 9 and along the way all points came with the hotel points in days after checkout The final 40,000? Stuck. Texted and was told only stayed 9 nights. Explained, Given ticket number. Wait 10 days. Waited. Called. Everyone seems confused. Now it’s the final day of the offer, last check out was 3 weeks ago, still nothing. No follow up. Waiting is okay. Them not knowing their offers is worrying. Anyone else have experiences?
Old Mar 31, 2019, 7:56 pm

Programs: SAS EBS / *A Silver, Hilton Diamond, Radisson VIP, IHG Platinum Ambassador
del
(Sorry, I misread a bit of the original post.)
Old Apr 2, 2019, 5:57 am
Original Poster

Location: Rarely in one place long. Vancouver, WA when that happens.
Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 100K, AA LifePlat, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Dmd, gave up on Hilton
They finally made good on the points. The day after the offer expired. But only after contacting them. Not feeling very trusting of the promotions with them for the future. This one was too good to pass up but far too much effort to have them delivered. Yet again they said I only had 9 nights. Wrote back a long email and they found the 10th one. Ugh.
the810 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.