Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Do you earn 35 points/$1 spent with the RR Premier Visa

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2019, 5:59 pm
Original Poster

Hi,

So I'm new at all this. The application for the RR Premier Visa says I earn 10 pts/$1 spent at Radisson.
However I also earn instant Gold status and their website says you earn 25 pts/$1 spent at Radisson.

Does this mean you get 35 pts/$1 spent at Radisson with the RR Premier Visa???
And if you buy a double your points rate, do you earn 70pts/$1 spent????

Somehow all this sounds too good to be true and I'm guessing it's 10pts/$1 spent with the RR Premier Visa... but just checking
Old Feb 13, 2019, 6:57 am

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
Originally Posted by thePower
Hi,Does this mean you get 35 pts/$1 spent at Radisson with the RR Premier Visa???
Yes, if you pay with the card and are Gold! 25x will post via Radisson Rewards and then the spend on the credit card at 10x will post as a separate transaction when your credit card statement closes.

Originally Posted by thePower
And if you buy a double your points rate, do you earn 70pts/$1 spent????
No, if I am not mistaken the double points will be applied to the base points so it should be 20x (base rate) times 2 plus 5 extra for Gold and then 10 for the credit card...so 45x plus 10x for the credit card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.