Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Raddison Oakland (Ca) Airport

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2017, 10:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA explat,Adm Club,Priority Club, and all nonsense in my comic book mind.
Raddison Oakland (Ca) Airport

if anyone has stayed here recently, are there any feedback? spending a Sun/Mon here soon for the points...
Old May 9, 2017, 1:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA explat,Adm Club,Priority Club, and all nonsense in my comic book mind.
I am currently at the hotel...its actually fine..totally renovated (apparently it was closed for many years). The staff is very helpful, and the room is fairly big, clean, comfortable. I had a light dinner in the restaurant..it was ok..

The hotel is kind o speed out..it has a large grassy area in the center of it, most of it 2 stories, and then theres a "tower" 6 floors at the far end. The neighborhood is kind of industrial looking but there are other hotels around it.
They have a free airport shuttle, parking is $9 night for people not in residence.

There is a security guard that comes on at night, who stays in his car in the parking lot most of the night.
Old May 13, 2017, 12:40 pm

Programs: United MP Premier Gold, *A Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
Decent amount of food options around the area?

I am staying there for a week this week.
Old May 14, 2017, 12:15 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Does anyone know what this used to be? Thank you. ☺
Old May 14, 2017, 4:44 pm
Original Poster

Holiday Inn, then I think they said Clarion, then vacant for years.
Old May 17, 2017, 5:19 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Thank you, @retirementdreams.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.