Programs: Accor Platinum CC Concierge FB Platinum
Nice place

Park Plaza Verudela Pula

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

Park Plaza Verudela Pula

Verudella 11 Pula, HR 52100

Nice place (0 Photo)

Park Plaza Verudela Pula

We have stayed on points 14 nigths in Park Plaza Verdula. The park has several studio's/appartments and to be sure that we would get the one we prefered, I contacted the hotel ahead of making the booking.

We paid the difference between what we normally would get booking the premioum nigths and the cost of the apartment 4+2.

The park is quite big and duirng summer it is fully booked, so don't wait to long when you want to book using your points.

The apartment was cleaned each day and we got clean towals each day. Bed is done once a week. We used the breakfast in the dentral restaurant. On the parkl there are several restaurant.

The apartment is not suitable for 6 adults. The balcon is far to small. With 4 it is already difficult. Other than that, the apartment was very nice, The beds are comfortable, but as I'm quite tall, to short for me.

On the park there are lot of chears/beds to ly down to enjoy the sun. These all most be paid daily (arround 10€). We stayed at the Yachtclub, as it is easy to go into the sea and you have showers you can use after swimming.

The park is close to Pula and there are some very good restaurants in the direct surrounding of the park.

We have had a great time but we don't think we will go back to Kroatia. People don't give you the feeling that you are welcome. It is very difficult to get a smile. Staf was not even saying hallo when you would pass them. Of

Nice place

Would you like to write a review on the Park Plaza Verudela Pula?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.