Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Club Carlson Megapoints Promo

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2014, 6:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
Club Carlson Megapoints Promo

http://www.clubcarlson.com/offers/80...pod_megapoints

Enjoy Mega Points at some of your favorite Radisson® hotels all year. Earn 10,000 bonus Gold Points® per night when you book the Mega Points rate. Just use the promotion code MEGAPT when making your reservation at one of these participating hotels.

Terms and Conditions

The Mega Points promotion rate is subject to availability and blackout dates. The Mega Points promotion rate must be booked to receive the Mega Points bonus of 10,000 Gold Points per night booked with that rate. Only Club Carlson members are eligible to receive points for this promotion. Please allow up to 14 days after departure for Gold Points to post to your Club Carlson account. Promotion rate is valid for stays at participating hotels and expires December 31, 2014.

The promotion is subject to all Club Carlson program terms and conditions. To the fullest extent permissible by law, Club Carlson reserves the right to add, modify, or discontinue this promotion without notice. Club Carlson is not responsible for any technical failures/interruptions, internet accessibility problems, incomplete or inaccurate registration information, or other errors of any kind that may affect your registration for this promotion. Void where prohibited by law. By participating in this promotion, you agree and consent to these terms and conditions.

Enjoy!
Old Feb 11, 2018, 6:11 pm

Programs: TK E+, WY, Radisson R
I believe this promotion goes on every year but it's very difficult to find this promo within clubcarlson.com, but here it is for 2018

https://www.clubcarlson.com/offers/11768242

Any feedback for anyone who've taken advantage of this deal? So you'll receive normal CC Gold points earned through dollars and status plus another 10000 Gold points?
Old Feb 17, 2018, 11:48 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Headsup never hurts

However, Right on first page of Club Carlson, in the section of Offers, megapoints is clearly visible there.
Old Mar 14, 2018, 10:20 pm

Programs: The Golden status boy
Originally Posted by FFlash
Headsup never hurts

However, Right on first page of Club Carlson, in the section of Offers, megapoints is clearly visible there.
Maybe there’s a different splash page in Europe? I can never find it either and usually Google for it. Although, the link above isn’t good news. It used to be 10,000 points per room per night and had a list of participating properties where it was applicable. Now it’s 10,000 per stay and you have to guess which properties. Was considering staying at Radisson near Boston. I believe the CIS in Braintree used to have the promo and I need to be in Middleboro. Apparently that’s no longer the case. Same with the Radisson in Dallas. (Addison) I typically have to book 4 rooms in these cities. Stays have gone to IHG where I can book a bonus points rate. 10,000 points + Normal earnings for Gold with no upgrade or breakfast isn’t worth it anymore. They used to be so generous with points and now they’re SPG level without the quality to back it up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.