Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Club Carlson Visa

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2013, 7:21 am
Original Poster

Club Carlson Visa

Once you are approved for the Visa card you are given the gold level. How many stay will you need to reach the Concierge level? Would it be just the 10 difference between gold and concierge?
Old Jun 8, 2013, 9:45 am

Programs: The Golden status boy
There is an entire thread full of answers already. And a website with T&C
Old Jun 8, 2013, 10:54 am
Original Poster

Visa

I find lots of information, but nothing as to what is required to move from Gold to Conierge Level . I just joined so I have zero stays, yet my status is Gold.
Old Jun 8, 2013, 12:52 pm

The answer is you need to stay the full 75 nights or 30 stays for Concierge. I don't know of any status match or complimentary status offer that doesn't work this way.
Old Jun 8, 2013, 12:56 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium -> United Silver
Originally Posted by berlinflyer83
The answer is you need to stay the full 75 nights or 30 stays for Concierge. I don't know of any status match or complimentary status offer that doesn't work this way.
I think Marriott gives you 15 nights toward status along with Silver with the credit card, and SPG gives you 2 stays and 5 nights towards elite as well.
Old Jun 8, 2013, 3:00 pm

Originally Posted by bcjjt
Once you are approved for the Visa card you are given the gold level. How many stay will you need to reach the Concierge level? Would it be just the 10 difference between gold and concierge?

You get 15 nights credit with this card. To become concierge, you need 75 nights or 30 stays.

In your case, you need 30 stays or 60 nights.
Old Jun 8, 2013, 6:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by DallasEsq
I think Marriott gives you 15 nights toward status along with Silver with the credit card, and SPG gives you 2 stays and 5 nights towards elite as well.
For SPG you can get x2 if holding the personal and business cards.

Originally Posted by tsmith12
You get 15 nights credit with this card. To become concierge, you need 75 nights or 30 stays.

In your case, you need 30 stays or 60 nights.
Unlike the aforementioned cards CC is only the first year if I've read the T&Cs correctly.

It would be nice if the nights were credited yearly or stays included but that's not what they're doing at this point.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.