Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

3,000 Gold Points for completing a 15-20 minute survey

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

3,000 Gold Points for completing a 15-20 minute survey

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2014, 11:00 am

Programs: Many
Surveys active again

I just got an email offer for this today - June 25, 2014 - so it looks like they're starting another round of surveys. Terms look similar - 3,000 points for a 15-minute survey about their program and usage of their card.
Old Jun 25, 2014, 12:42 pm

Originally Posted by srdshelly
I just got an email offer for this today - June 25, 2014 - so it looks like they're starting another round of surveys. Terms look similar - 3,000 points for a 15-minute survey about their program and usage of their card.
Got an email too these days with the offer of getting 3,000 points for answering the survey. Yet - here in Europe - the survey was not about program changes but about having a category "business rooms" in a hotel.
Old Jul 13, 2014, 1:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Got the survey of 3000 bonus points on benefits about Club Carlson credit card.

It has been 3 weeks since completing the survey but do not see bonus posted.

Has anyone done the survey and seen the bonus posted? Or everyone who has done it is still waiting?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.