Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Status for Family Member Accounts

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2012, 2:36 pm
Original Poster

Status for Family Member Accounts

Did I read that if you have status- you can request that same status for family member accounts? Or was I dreaming?
Old Jul 2, 2012, 6:04 am

Yes this is trough I havent done this yet,you can call customer service and request the matching
Old Jul 2, 2012, 6:49 am

Programs: AA, EC, FB, M&M, HH, Accor, Radisson Rewards
And how many family members do they match?

If one has a big family???
Old Jul 2, 2012, 8:30 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
I was going to answer, before seeing that CC has this sweet deal, too: "I suppose you can, based on as many other programs as you're elite in..." Carlson just keeps amazing me. Another :-:!

But the great answer still begs the question I was also going to ask: Would you, could you keep them all up?
Old Jul 2, 2012, 10:23 am

Is this family members in your household only. This would be really good for my dad, but we don't share a surname or a house anymore.
Old Jul 2, 2012, 11:01 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
I was told thos benefit has been discontinued by their customer team on facebook

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.