Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

(EXPIRED) 2012 Big Night Giveaway Promos Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

(EXPIRED) 2012 Big Night Giveaway Promos Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2012, 10:19 pm

Re the credit card: I asked at the desk and was told it didn't matter; I used my card for all of the rooms.

Re Aviator8's unfortunate experience: I get your point and am glad I didn't run into that situation. We actually had a 7th person with us who took a 4th room for both nights. We considered putting everyone else's things into her room so that we could completely check out of the other 3 rooms after the first night. Decided we didn't need to when the front desk seemed totally fine with what we were doing. But your experience highlights that it might depend on who is at the desk the next morning. I made sure that we had all of the receipts from the first night early enough that we still had time to actually vacate the rooms and then check in if necessary.
Old Jun 22, 2012, 10:14 am

Programs: AA UA Delta. HH Diamond, PC Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by Ms Cat's Travel
What part of the Midwest? And do you mean Radisson, Country Inn or Park Inn?

Sorry midwest is too board.

I finally able to get some time off at the first week of July (with the July 4 holiday). Looking to take family for a short distant vocation, within 4-5 hours driving. I live in Chicago area.

I can use all three, it seem the closest Park Inns are Toledo OH and Dundee MI.
There are a lot of Country Inns and Radisson which I need help to find some lower price ones.

Thank you so much for responding.
Old Jun 22, 2012, 12:10 pm

Can Radisson do price match? I just checked out, and found today's rate is much lower. Will Radisson match their own price without affect the points? Thanks
Old Jun 22, 2012, 12:25 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Have you search this?

Originally Posted by trayanh99:18802476
Can Radisson do price match? I just checked out, and found today's rate is much lower. Will Radisson match their own price without affect the points? Thanks
there are numerous threads posted on Radisson best rate guarantee. Have you called them? I booked a couple of reservations when they had their 30% off promo, and now rates are cheaper. Just canceled the original and booked a new one.

Last edited by arollins; Jun 22, 2012 at 12:46 pm
Old Jun 22, 2012, 12:55 pm

Haven't called yet, and am not sure if my case applies, since I checked in last night, and checked out today already.

Originally Posted by arollins
there are numerous threads posted on Radisson best rate guarantee. Have you called them? I booked a couple of reservations when they had their 30% off promo, and now rates are cheaper. Just canceled the original and booked a new one.
Old Jun 22, 2012, 1:54 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
No, I don't think so

Originally Posted by trayanh99:18802737
Haven't called yet, and am not sure if my case applies, since I checked in last night, and checked out today already.

Originally Posted by arollins
there are numerous threads posted on Radisson best rate guarantee. Have you called them? I booked a couple of reservations when they had their 30% off promo, and now rates are cheaper. Just canceled she original and booked a new one.
But it doesn't hurt to try. Just a though, your card may have been charged already but could get some point our reduced rate, does not hurt to try. Typically the best rate guarantee applies to a certain period.
Old Jun 23, 2012, 1:49 am

I got in under the Radisson registration cap, and even though the cap is now closed, my stay at a Radisson before 15 July will still earn me the 50,000 bonus points + regular points + 1,000 points for booking on Radisson online site. Is that correct? Thanks.
Old Jun 23, 2012, 3:37 am

Programs: PC Platinum, Hyatt GP Diamond, Club Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by tangoll
I got in under the Radisson registration cap, and even though the cap is now closed, my stay at a Radisson before 15 July will still earn me the 50,000 bonus points + regular points + 1,000 points for booking on Radisson online site. Is that correct? Thanks.
Yes. You should earn 50K + points.

If anything goes wrong you can always show the registration confirmation e-mail.

RM
Old Jun 23, 2012, 4:04 am

Programs: BAEC Flying Blue
I'm sure it will be fine, given all 3 schemes have been closed for a week or more now. I stayed at a Park Inn last Sunday after the schemes had closed and my poiints posted OK yesterday.

I'm also at a Raddisson on 15th July - so lets hope I'm right
Old Jun 23, 2012, 5:32 am

Originally Posted by martinrennard
I'm sure it will be fine, given all 3 schemes have been closed for a week or more now. I stayed at a Park Inn last Sunday after the schemes had closed and my poiints posted OK yesterday.

I'm also at a Raddisson on 15th July - so lets hope I'm right
I recall reading the T&C of the Radisson bonus points, and that check out must be by 15th July, so you might want to check that point to be sure that staying the night of 15th and check out the 16th would still earn you the 50,000 points.
Old Jun 23, 2012, 6:46 am

Programs: DL-Silver; BA-Bronze
Originally Posted by tangoll
I recall reading the T&C of the Radisson bonus points, and that check out must be by 15th July, so you might want to check that point to be sure that staying the night of 15th and check out the 16th would still earn you the 50,000 points.
I believe the terms and conditions state that you must check out BY the 15th. Either someone in this thread or the other thread in MilesBuzz specifically asked Club Carlson about this and confirmed you must be checked out by the 15th.
Old Jun 23, 2012, 8:10 pm

Programs: AA-UA-AS IHG-SPG-Carlson
here in Radisson North Dallas.
No nice upgrade to Jacuzzi room like at PDX.

But thern, I am not here for the room,
just the 50K.

edit:
Sunday PM, now moved over to Park Inn Love Field.
They have gummy bear snacks on the piilows !

Last edited by MrHalliday; Jun 25, 2012 at 8:51 pm Reason: sp
Old Jun 24, 2012, 2:04 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium -> United Silver
Originally Posted by MrHalliday
here in Radisson North Dallas.
No nice upgrade to Jacuzzi room like at PDX.

But thern, I am not here for the room,
just the 50K.

edit:
Sunday PM, now moved over to Park Inn Love Field.
I'm not able to find a Radisson North Dallas on the map search on their website. Only one is see is Central. On the Club Carlson Category 1 Hotel List there is also a Radisson East Dallas that I cannot find on their website.
Old Jun 24, 2012, 2:13 pm

Programs: AA-UA-AS IHG-SPG-Carlson
Originally Posted by DallasEsq
I'm not able to find a Radisson North Dallas on the map search on their website. Only one is see is Central. On the Club Carlson Category 1 Hotel List there is also a Radisson East Dallas that I cannot find on their website.
Yes, the correct name is Rad Central.
I had two long-lost cousins visit, and I kept telling them
it was on the North side, so got that stuck in my head.

As far as mattress run, had first reserved the other Radisson
on the north side of Fort Worth.
It was $10 cheaper, but I ended up at "Central" for convenience.

Last edited by MrHalliday; Jun 24, 2012 at 2:16 pm Reason: sp
Old Jun 24, 2012, 2:37 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium -> United Silver
Originally Posted by MrHalliday
Yes, the correct name is Rad Central.
I had two long-lost cousins visit, and I kept telling them
it was on the North side, so got that stuck in my head.

As far as mattress run, had first reserved the other Radisson
on the north side of Fort Worth.
It was $10 cheaper, but I ended up at "Central" for convenience.
Ahh ok, I'm planning on staying there next weekend and was just wondering if there were other options in the Dallas area (I'm not driving to Ft Worth to save $10)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.