Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

378k Club Carlson points - Going to Paris and Amsterdam

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2012, 7:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IC Royal Ambassador, Hyatt Diamond

Hey everyone. Wanted to get some feedback on the Radisson Blu's in Paris and Amsterdam. Will be splitting 7 nights at 50k each between the two. We will be doing 4 in one and 3 in the other. Just not sure yet on the order. I am leaning toward the Radisson Blu Le Metropolitan. All of the Radisson Blu's in Paris are in the top 15-20% on Tripadvisor but has anyone had experience with any of them? I'm also have Gold status and what are my chances of getting an upgrade when using points?

In Amsterdam we are pretty much set on the Radisson Blu Amsterdam. It's situated right by the canal and is #19 on Tripadvisor with great reviews. I'm hoping for a suite again because of the gold status.

Thanks!

Update: http://www.milemonster.com/2012/02/0...-for-only-356/

Last edited by stinger101; May 10, 2012 at 2:46 pm
Old Apr 18, 2012, 3:05 pm

Programs: Many
Have you already taken your trip? Did you stay at the Radisson Blu Le Metropolitan in Paris? I'm considering staying there this May and would like to know what you (or anyone else who has stayed there) thought of the hotel and whether or not you got an upgrade or anything extra for being a Gold member. Thanks!
Old Apr 18, 2012, 7:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IC Royal Ambassador, Hyatt Diamond
We go first part of June.

I've got my hotels booked:
4 nights at Radisson Blu Amsterdam (200k points)
3 nights at Radisson Blu Berlin (2 for 1 gold and 50k for 3rd night)
3 nights at Radisson Blu Le Metropolitan (150k)

I'll post info here when we complete our trip.
Old Apr 19, 2012, 6:25 am

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
This tread (though not officially a CC thread) has some reviews of the various CC Paris properties in case your interested. We will be in Paris for 4 nights this summer and I was going to use CC points for the nights but decided that redeeming an AXON award for the Hilton Arc de Trioumph was a better deal.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/franc...need-know.html
Old Apr 20, 2012, 3:09 am

We stayed in Radisson blu opera just this month. I think most of the paris chain hotels are pretty the same, old, expensive, aquired but not originally designed...
Opera location is good, not crowded but few small shops which seemed closed most of the day...you must use subway everyday in paris
Old Apr 20, 2012, 7:54 am

Programs: Many
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.