Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

TalkBoard proposal to change the name of the Radisson goldpoints plus forum

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2011, 5:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)

There has been a proposal suggested in the TalkBoard Topics forum to rename this forum from Radisson goldpoints plus to Club Carlson due to the recent change of the name of the program.

Please comment on this proposal in the following TalkBoard Topics thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/talkb...b-carlson.html

I know you'll all be tempted to discuss this proposal here in this thread, but please take discussion over to the thread I linked above in order to ensure that all TalkBoard members read and consider your thoughts on this issue.
Old Apr 6, 2011, 2:04 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, ClubCarlson Gold
Unless you're going to move this to the "has been" group and start a new one called "Club Carlson" ...
Old Apr 6, 2011, 8:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
A motion has been made and is currently being voted on by the TalkBoard. Please see the TalkBoard Topics forum for more information.
Old Apr 22, 2011, 2:59 pm
Community Director Emerita

The name change was approved by Talkboard. The forum now shows the updated name.

Carol
Community Director
Old Apr 23, 2011, 9:49 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
It'll always be goldpoints plus to me!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.