Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Club Carlson Stay Twice Earn a Free Night April 15-June 15 stays

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Club Carlson Stay Twice Earn a Free Night April 15-June 15 stays

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2011, 7:40 am

Programs: IC Diamond Amb, Bonvoy Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, HH Diamond
With a Park Plaza close to me that I can get for 34 Euros a night I can not resist a matress run for that free night. Hopefully will be able to use my free night in London...
Old May 21, 2011, 8:50 am

Programs: UA MM, HH Gold, SPG LT Gold
points reward nights qualify?

Does anyone know if "points reward night" qualify for this promotion?
Old May 24, 2011, 12:27 am
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
If I stay on the weekend 2 for 1 deal (pay 1 get 1 free on weekends) does that rate qualify for the free nights promo? Cannot see any exclusion on the Club Carlson pages but does anyone know? Thanks.
Old May 24, 2011, 10:35 am

Last year the 2 for 1 offer counted - if it is like last summer any stay that earns a points credit should qualify.
Old May 24, 2011, 11:36 pm
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by evafa
Last year the 2 for 1 offer counted - if it is like last summer any stay that earns a points credit should qualify.
Thanks, that's what I had hoped ^
Old May 25, 2011, 3:20 am

Programs: BAEC, Club Carlson (Concierge), Marriott (Platinum), Holiday Inn (Spire), Hilton (Diamond)
Originally Posted by torbster
So... has anyone received their free night yet?
I've had 4 stays within the quali-period, nothing yet.
I spoke to their EMEA call centre about this. Aparantly stays must have been booked on or after March 31st to qualify. Was this in the small print?
Old May 31, 2011, 6:07 am

Programs: DL DM, AA PlatPro, Hilton DM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, National EE
I stayed at two Radisson's, one on 4/22 to 4/23 and one from 5/5 to 5/6. These were booked after the promo came out (only reason I decided to try this chain)... no email with cert yet...
Old May 31, 2011, 8:46 am

Programs: IC Diamond Amb, Bonvoy Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by bworrell
I stayed at two Radisson's, one on 4/22 to 4/23 and one from 5/5 to 5/6. These were booked after the promo came out (only reason I decided to try this chain)... no email with cert yet...
In last years promo I never got an email and it took me quite a while to figure out how to book it... and I've forgot again already. Could somebody refresh my memory?
Old May 31, 2011, 9:46 am

Programs: LH SEN, BA Gold, Bonvoy Plat, IHG Spire RA
you just need to book a reward night and it will show up with 0 points to redeem. No cert is send out. Be aware that this works only in case standard reward rooms are available
Old Jul 8, 2011, 4:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by boekel
you just need to book a reward night and it will show up with 0 points to redeem. No cert is send out. Be aware that this works only in case standard reward rooms are available
I am new to Club Carlson, but did a couple nights for this promo. The "0" option did indeed come up when I started to make a dummy award reservation, as pointed out by boekel.

And I too did not get an email from Carlson after completing the 2 nights.
Old Jul 9, 2011, 6:23 am

Programs: DL DM, AA PlatPro, Hilton DM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, National EE
I forgot to post here, but it did work for me to just try to book a hotel -- indeed the free night was in my account.

Anyone have any experience cancelling, getting your free night back, and then re-booking?
Old Jul 9, 2011, 7:52 am
NoY

Originally Posted by NoY
Thanks, that's what I had hoped ^
All worked beautifully.

2 for 1 weekend stay credited & free night was bookable straight away. Redeemed at the (otherwise expensive) Park Plaza Riverbank in London & was upgarded to a corner room overlooking Houses of Parliament ^
Old Jul 10, 2011, 1:57 pm

Programs: AlFursan, AAdvantage, Aeroplan, Avios, Bonvoy, All
Used the free night with 2 award nights at Leicester Square , great deal!
Old Nov 18, 2011, 11:22 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat, Hyatt Dia, HHonors Dia, PC Plat
Originally Posted by bworrell
(...) indeed the free night was in my account.

Anyone have any experience cancelling, getting your free night back, and then re-booking?
Sorry to bring this up again, but does anyone have experience with cancelling the free, 0 points night and rebooking? Will the free night show up in your account instantly? Thanks.
Old Nov 19, 2011, 12:30 am

Programs: Priority Club Plat
Originally Posted by connex2me
Sorry to bring this up again, but does anyone have experience with cancelling the free, 0 points night and rebooking? Will the free night show up in your account instantly? Thanks.
I would love to know this too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.