Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Club Carlson launches Mar 31, 2011 - Replaces goldpoints plus

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Club Carlson launches Mar 31, 2011 - Replaces goldpoints plus

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2011, 1:57 pm

Programs: Most....Four elite air/ Three hotel elites - UA MillionMiler - DL RWT alum
I'm glad they kept the trade for airline points and even added gift cards (but didn't see that in preview announcements).
So, thinking that was going away, too, I cashed out to airline points (but would have rather gotten gift cards for a better value). We just hadn't been able to use the points for room nights, especially since we couldn't combine between family members or buy points to reach a level.
The intro announcements could have had more details on that part, too.
Old Apr 10, 2011, 10:09 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles, Delta Reserve, SWA Rapid Rewards, Club Carlson Concierge, National
I came home from a trip and got my Concierge Card in the mail. The new continental free breakfast is nice, but I typically stay at Country Inn and Suites, so it doesn't really mean much to me.

I stayed at 2 different CIS on my trip, the first hotel offered me my upgrade, the second one didn't. As someone said on here about staff not knowing much about the new program, I agree.

The 20 points per dollar and extra 1000 online booking bonus points are nice though, especially with the gift card redemption.

My bigger question, a few years ago I got a Garmin in the mail for reaching gold. I wonder if they're sending out gifts again?
Old Apr 11, 2011, 5:24 pm

Programs: DL, US
Just received my Concierge package today. Nothing special besides the breakfast. I am surprised they made me Concierge as I usually only stay about 30-45 nights @ Radission properties. My status expires 2/12.
Old Apr 12, 2011, 7:38 am

Programs: CC Concierge,HH Diamond, Melia: Platinum, Hyatt : Platinum, Hertz: Gold
I had 77 nights last year and already 30+ this year. And even after a lot of communicating back and forth with evidence to the helpdesk, they are still strugling to give me my status and asking me irrelevant questions.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 2:21 pm

Question

Does anyone know a Promotional Code for registration?

And what does it do?

Thank you!
Old Apr 16, 2011, 4:27 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

My Silver package arrived today.
Old Apr 20, 2011, 2:09 pm

Programs: MyWaitrose, IC Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond & BAEC Gold
Earlier in the week it showed I was Silver, now no mention of it, I guess I've been demoted.
Old Apr 20, 2011, 2:51 pm

Originally Posted by chistery
Earlier in the week it showed I was Silver, now no mention of it, I guess I've been demoted.
Not so sure. Their system is not reliable, shows your status not all the time.
You ll have to check back at different times of the day.
Old Jan 11, 2012, 11:31 pm
ALW

So they reduced the redemption costs for each level, but increased the level for properties? Or only some? The CI&S Woodbridge VA, which I have a note was 30K, is now 38K.

How widespread was this price inflation?

Thanks!
=aw
Old Jan 12, 2012, 12:35 pm

Programs: A loyal Amerisuites customer... oh wait
(post deleted)

Last edited by jerry305; Jan 13, 2012 at 12:56 pm Reason: Wrong forum. My bad. Thanks, RDB68
Old Jan 13, 2012, 8:46 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, ClubCarlson Gold
Originally Posted by jerry305
Enough to screw up my plans. I was working towards 2 nights at a 12,000 point property. Now it's a 16,000 point property.

@#@*#(@#@ I plan to cancel my BW MasterCard shortly.
BW?!? Are you sure you're in the right forum?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.