Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Country Inns & Suites: 15,000 bonus Gold PointsŪ for one night, 10/3-11/21/10

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Country Inns & Suites: 15,000 bonus Gold PointsŪ for one night, 10/3-11/21/10

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2010, 10:26 am
Original Poster

Arrow Country Inns & Suites: 15,000 bonus Gold PointsŪ for one night, 10/3-11/21/10

http://www.countryinns.com/business

At Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM we make business a pleasure. Now when you stay one night, Sunday through Thursday, between October 3 and November 21, 2010, at participating Country Inns & Suites hotels, goldpoints plusSM hotel members can earn 15,000 bonus Gold PointsŪ – enough for a free night at select Country Inns & Suites hotels. Plus, receive a valuable T.G.I. Friday’s coupon at check-in (U.S. locations only).
Terms and Conditions
The Stay One Night, Get 15,000 Points promotion (“Promotion”) is available to goldpoints plus members for new advance reservations at participating Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM hotels in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Cost Rica, and Panama (“Participating Hotels”) for Eligible Stays beginning October 3, 2010 and completed by November 21, 2010 ("Promotion Period"). An “Eligible Stay” is defined as a one night stay between Sunday and Thursday through the Promotion Period at the same hotel for which the guest specifically booked the Stay One Night, Get 15,000 Points rate online or via phone at the time of the reservation, and is enrolled in goldpoints plus at the time of reservation or who enroll at time of check-in. Minimum 3 day advance reservation required for an Eligible Stay. Guests who book and complete an Eligible Stay will receive 15,000 bonus Gold PointsŪ (“Bonus Points”). Guests who complete an Eligible Stay at a Participating Hotel in the U.S. will also receive a coupon from T.G.I.Friday’s good for one free appetizer with the purchase of an adult entrée (subject to additional terms and restrictions as set forth on the coupon provided to guest at time of check-in). Bonus Points award is sufficient for a Free Night Award for select hotels in the goldpoints plus program, including some, but not all Country Inns & Suites By Carlson hotels as of the Promotion Period. Only one goldpoints plus account per Eligible Stay will be credited with the Bonus Points. Maximum of one Bonus Point award will be credited to a Member with an Eligible Stay under the Promotion regardless of the number of Eligible Stays during the Promotion Period. Allow 6-8 weeks for the Bonus Points to appear on account. Bonus Points are subject to all goldpoints plus program Terms and Conditions. Only standard rooms (single or double occupancy) are eligible for the Promotion and extra person charges may apply if exceeding double occupancy. Rates for each night of an Eligible Stay may vary. Promotion may not be used in conjunction with any other package, promotion, group or convention rate, or any other discounted rate. Promotion is not valid on existing reservations and is subject to availability. Participating Hotels are subject to change without notice and the number of rooms available for this Promotion at Participating Hotels may be limited. Promotion void where prohibited by law. Country Inns & Suites By Carlson reserves the right to add, modify or discontinue these terms and conditions or the Promotion at any time with or without notice. By participating in this Promotion, you agree and consent to these terms and conditions.
Old Sep 30, 2010, 3:30 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, HH Gold, SPG Gold, National EC Executive, AA Platinum
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 30, 2010, 6:26 pm

Programs: AA LT Gold (MM), WN A-List, Fairmont L/T Plat, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by poptarts
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+1
Old Oct 3, 2010, 11:53 pm

Programs: United 1k (finally!), Hyatt Diamond
Booked a stay at a Country Inns & Suites to take advantage of this promo; they really have virtually no properties near where I live :-/. (fortunately, I needed a hotel for a Tuesday anyway)

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Newark Airport
100 Glimcher Realty Way
Elizabeth, NJ 07201
908-282-0020

Rate: Stay 1 night-Get 15,000 Points-Guest Room-King
Room Description: 1 King bed - Non-Smoking
Check In: Tue Oct 19, 2010
Check In Time is 15:00
Check Out: Wed Oct 20, 2010
Check Out Time is 12:00
Number of Rooms: 1 (Room 1)
Guests: 1 (1 Adult, 0 Children)

Tue Oct 19, 2010 $119.00 USD
Room 1 Cost $119.00 USD
Estimated Taxes $23.80 USD
Estimated Additional Fees $0.00 USD
Total Estimated Cost
for 1 Room $142.80 USD

If I did the math right, I should earn 15,000+2000 (web booking)+1785 in points for a total of 18,785 points. An outstanding deal.
Old Oct 6, 2010, 7:21 pm

Originally Posted by NCommander
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Newark Airport
100 Glimcher Realty Way
Elizabeth, NJ 07201
908-282-0020
Wow thanks for bringing that to my attention. I didn't think they had anything in PA/DE/MD/NJ since I looked at this:

http://www.countryinns.com/offers/3581656

Either way, I'm sure I'll be booking.
Old Oct 7, 2010, 10:14 pm

Originally Posted by firewire0
Wow thanks for bringing that to my attention. I didn't think they had anything in PA/DE/MD/NJ since I looked at this:

http://www.countryinns.com/offers/3581656

Either way, I'm sure I'll be booking.
There's two properties in in the tri-state area as far as I can tell, one in Queens which runs about $200 dollars a night, and this property.
Old Oct 13, 2010, 11:17 pm

Can I still get the bonus points if I choose to earn miles for the stay?
Old Oct 19, 2010, 7:10 pm

So I just checked in for my 15k+2k stay, the rep was able to confirm the rate, and handed me an envelope with a TGI friends voucher and directions to the nearest TGI Fridays from where the hotel is. I confirmed with the agent that the earning was set for points and I was going to get the 15k bonus as well.

This is my first stay at a Radisson in many years, but I'm pretty impressed thus far. Wish the hotel rate was less, but for the number of points, I'm very happy.
Old Oct 20, 2010, 10:13 am

Programs: Military Space-A, UA Plat, AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, HHonors Gold
Anyone know if this is repeatable more than once?
Old Oct 20, 2010, 10:17 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by slocouple
Anyone know if this is repeatable more than once?
See post 1
Old Oct 20, 2010, 10:24 am

Programs: Military Space-A, UA Plat, AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, HHonors Gold
Can't tell you how many times I read through that and my eye flicked over the clearly red-highlighted term limit. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Kohoutek
See post 1
Old Oct 21, 2010, 9:16 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: UA 1K, RCC; AA EXP; HH Diamond; CC Gold
FWIW, my stay on Sunday Oct 17th just posted to my account today, along with the 15,000 bonus points. ^
Old Oct 25, 2010, 8:10 am

Still nothing on my 20th stay ...
Old Oct 28, 2010, 12:32 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, ClubCarlson Gold
This deal is so good I cut my stay short at a previously scheduled hotel and booked a stay at a Country Inn & Suites for this trip. I got the 15,000 point bonus for a Radisson stay back in September. Not a bad haul for two stays.
Old Nov 11, 2010, 11:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott/Lifetime Titanium Hyatt/Explorist, Hilton/Silver, IHG Spire,UA Gold
Just got this email today! I'l be booking a stay for $85! Outstanding!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.