Search

Male to Doha - 45 min connection time

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2012, 9:00 am
Original Poster

Male to Doha - 45 min connection time

Hi Guys

Has anyone do the above connection?

I know they normally allow 30 min connection time but I am just worried as I have never done a 45 min connection before.

Thanks
Old Jul 21, 2012, 12:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Hi

Its tight but doable just as long as the arriving flight isn't delayed. Fly after Dec 12, you will get the newly opened Doha International Airport and hopefully transits will be smoother!
Old Jul 21, 2012, 12:27 pm

Programs: EK-IO, UA-1K2MM, ETIHAD-GOLD, SPG-PLAT LIFETIME, JUMEIRAH SERIUS GOLD
connection in DOHA? MLE-DOHA-??? What class? If your staying w QR and in J / F then it's for sure no problem. If your in Y could be a problem if your connecting to the US but otherwise you should be fine assuming inbound is on time
Old Jul 22, 2012, 12:28 pm

Programs: UA-1k, 1mm, Marriott-LT Platinum, Hertz-Presidents Circle
I have done this connection in Y and it isn't going to be easy. If you are in Y I would be stressed. The transfer terminal for economy was mobbed when we tried to get through both inbound and outbound honestly. In J/F you will be fine as others have said.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.