Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Anyone got a reliable contact within Qantas management?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2004, 10:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat, Hyatt Dia, HHonors Dia, PC Plat

Hi there,

I know, I've been mostly lurking here on the QF board, but now I need some help of the experts around here.

I'm currently having a serious customer service issue with QF, that is likely to repeat itself over and over again. I've contacted both their Customer Service in Mascot as well as the local one at the airport. While they're "very understanding", it doesn't seem to go anywhere. Everybody tells a different story. And it's really frustrating, it even keeps me awake at night. I should also point out, that this is my first complaint, just to let you know that I'm not always complaining about everything, but this one really is extremely serious to me.

Anyways, I could go into more detail, but for now, I would like to try to solve this matter privately (although your opinion and/or support might be very helpful at a later stage). Does anyone have any contact within Qantas management who is actually able to change any Customer Service policy that's currently in place?

Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it. ^
Old Apr 22, 2004, 11:48 am
In Memoriam

Programs: Mucci
It would really help to know what the nature of your problem is - I have several contacts from when I worked for QF, but the nature of the problem would dictate who I sent it to. You cannot be as vague as you are and expect results.

Dave
Old Apr 22, 2004, 3:59 pm

Programs: QF Plat+ LTG/ OW Emerald, VA Plat, NZ Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Whatsit. Taxation is theft.
Originally Posted by thadocta
It would really help to know what the nature of your problem is - I have several contacts from when I worked for QF, but the nature of the problem would dictate who I sent it to. You cannot be as vague as you are and expect results.

Dave

Dave,

Speaking of such contacts. Myself and NINE other WPs are seriously miffed at the cancellation of QF1647/1648, thanks to the birth of DeathStar. This leaves NTL with only one daily return service to SYD - mid-morning and mid-afternoon, totally unsuited to business travel.

We've all tried the Customer (lack of) Service link on the website, and have received half-arsed responses.

None of us are demanding a retention of jet services, particularly if they are unprofitable, BUT QF would EASILY fill a CRASH-8 leaving NTL at 06:30 and returning from SYD around 18:50.

There were over 40 pax on QF1648 the last two times I flew it, last week. Including 7 WPs and 1 CL on Wednesday night.

To whom do we turn the flamethrower?
Old Apr 22, 2004, 8:50 pm

Location: Brisbane (BNE), Australia, QF/VA Forums Meeting Organiser
Programs: VA Plat, QF Gold (97.4% LTG), QP Life, AA (66% LTG). HH Diamond. Amex Plat, Visa Plat
Unhappy Contact details/numbers

As thadocta said, it depends on which area your concern relates - crew, catering, etc...no use ringing the wrong one now is there....if you can outline your concern (without being specific, we probably don't need or want to know), then we can narrow down which contacts may be of use.

So for both connex2me and shillard, I *might* be useful - but only if it relates to QFF program.

After talking with Premium Desk last year (trying to arrange viewing of their set up at Camberwell), I obtained the phone number of the head of the QFF program, Neil Thompson...now I haven't needed to use it, but perhaps others might find it handy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.