Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Qantas survey

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2019, 8:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF LTS WP, Avis Pres Club, HH Diam.
Qantas survey

Received a very detailed and it appeared specific to my recent flight, from KPMG on behalf of Qantas today.

Sought responses to lots of questions from booking right through preflight contact by First Host, check-in, lounge, boarding, on board - every facet including pilot announcements! Arrival, luggage arrival, connection to partner airline (I broke the journey overnight in SIN but carried on on the same ticket).

Lots of space for comments and suggestions for improvement - I did mention bringing back interlining luggage on seperate tickets.

Never had one of these before and the flight and service was great.

Anyone else get one of these?
Old Apr 16, 2019, 1:47 pm

Programs: QF WP
I had one this morning about a recent TSV-BNE where the catering was a clusterf***

i did look at it but a bit busy at the moment and the promise of being entered into a draw for $500 isn’t selling it to me
Old Apr 16, 2019, 4:43 pm

Programs: QF WP; VA Gold
I get about 2 per year and they are always specific to a flight - given I do about 60 flights that's about 3% and I mainly fly QLK.

Given the amount of time I spend with Qantas I am always happy to provide my feedback. I imagine they run off a net promoter score system on the "overall" question.
Old Apr 16, 2019, 5:38 pm
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
I have regularly received the “how was Qantas” email surveys but the flight that was a real let down in terms of cabin crew (SFO-MEL) last year was the very flight that didn’t trigger the survey. Perhaps QF didn’t want to hear the truth.
nancypants likes this.
Old Apr 16, 2019, 8:13 pm

Programs: QF WP
In the spirit of not just moaning about things I have completed the survey. I expect very little to come of it, mind
Old Apr 17, 2019, 1:55 am

Programs: QF Silver
I took six flights so far this month. 4/6 were delayed by more than 45 minutes. One that wasn't late, they lost my luggage and I slept in a hotel morning robe for the night.

Which flight do I get the survey email for? The bloody one flight that was not late and did not see my bag being lost. Just my luck.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.