Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Special FlyerTalk invitation: exclusive Boeing event in Sydney, Wednesday 7 November

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Special FlyerTalk invitation: exclusive Boeing event in Sydney, Wednesday 7 November

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2012, 12:29 am
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Original Poster
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum

How would you like to to meet and chat with one of Boeing's senior executives over a special invitation-only breakfast?

That man is Randy Tinseth, Boeing's vice president marketing for Boeing Commercial Airplanes, who can share direct insights into the 787, the 747-8, the 737 MAX and pretty much any member of the 7x7 family.

The event is Australian Business Traveller’s exclusive 'Boeing Brekkie', being held in Sydney this coming Wednesday, 7 November, from 7.30am to 9am.

This invitation-only breakfast is limited to 12 guests – and thanks to AusBT and djsflynn we have reserved three seats at the table for some lucky FlyerTalk members!

For your chance to take part, answer the following question in 25 words or less: Which Boeing plane is your favourite to fly in and why? Just reply in this thread or via PM if you prefer.

Entries close at midnight Sunday (AEST) and we’ll announce the winners here on Monday morning.

Before entering, please be sure that you can attend this breakfast in Sydney from 7.30am Wednesday 7 November.

Good luck!
Old Nov 2, 2012, 3:57 am

Programs: BA Gold
The Boeing 747, because nothing beats business class on the upper deck, and the experience of first class sitting right in the nose.
Old Nov 2, 2012, 4:05 am

Programs: QF WP (OWE) / LTG (LT OWS) | Hyatt Globalist
The 77W, with the massive twin engines and the raked wingtip, it exhibits graceful power, majestic beauty as it thunders away into the skies.
Old Nov 2, 2012, 4:52 am

747 without a doubt - good amount of space in all classes of travel and very comfy!
Old Nov 2, 2012, 5:24 am
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
The first flight I ever took at 4 years old was a 747, and whenever I see one it evokes such fond memories of flying.
Old Nov 2, 2012, 5:36 am
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
The 747 is the only airliner where "turning left" upon entering guarantees a special flight.

(note: I am unable to attend the breakfast, but just had to write this !)
Old Nov 2, 2012, 6:35 am
In Memoriam

Programs: Mucci
I LOVE the 767 - widebody feel to it, and nobody is more than one seat from the aisle!
Old Nov 2, 2012, 12:43 pm

Programs: DJ, QF, SPG, Hilton
747 - It's a special feeling when you head upstairs into your sanctuary
Old Nov 2, 2012, 8:15 pm

Programs: QF, Velocity, AA
The 77W by far - solid, powerful aircraft, and most airlines have kitted it out with their best offerings!
Old Nov 2, 2012, 11:31 pm

Programs: QF. UA. Avis. AMEX.
Would have to be seat 1A on the QF 744-ER. Quite as a mouse in cruise and being able to look forward on take-off. Perfect!
Old Nov 3, 2012, 3:51 am

Programs: UA Premier Gold (*G), IHG Platinum & Hyatt Discoverist
The 747 because it holds the most memories including my first cockpit visit and the only one where you can see ahead from Seat 1A.
Old Nov 3, 2012, 5:57 am
Moderator, All Nippon Airways and Japan

Programs: NH SFC (*G), JL JGP (OWE), AS MVP, WOH E, IHG SE

The 787 Dreamliner, because it opens up a host of new non-stop destinations I'll (hopefully) be able to fly to someday!
Old Nov 3, 2012, 6:45 pm

Programs: QFF Gold, Hertz Gold, SPG Gold
The 787 - because breathing fresh, humidified air means I can step off the plane feeling human.
Old Nov 4, 2012, 1:06 am

Programs: QFF
The Boeing 747 evokes memories of my first flight and seeing the world as a child and still takes me to new, far-off places today.
Old Nov 4, 2012, 3:42 am

Programs: QF P1 + LTG VA Plat, AA nothing, HH Diamond, Hyatt Diamond

My favourite Boeing plane is the one that's taking me home after a long trip, even better if I'm sitting in 1A on a 747 cloud watching

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.