Wiki Posts
Search

Qantas Premium Economy & Business

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2010, 4:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Exec Club - Silver
Qantas Premium Economy & Business

I am coming over to Australia from england for the fist time this december and coming back in the new year

I am flying out qantas premium economy via BKK for 4 days. I wanted to know what i should be expecting ( I have seen the qantas website). I also wanted to know what i can do to maximise the flight for what the class has to offer.

I am also flying back business and wanted to know the same for business

Thanks in advance
Old Nov 27, 2010, 6:53 pm

Programs: BA Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
There are a number of trip reports and other threads that will give you a taste of premium economy.

I've done a couple of trips myself:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...y-pacific.html

Hope you have a good flight.
Old Nov 27, 2010, 8:28 pm

There's be no shortage of reports here and abouts on Qantas biz class – and while everyone's got their own standards and experiences, I generally find it's pretty good. (I've flown a few better and I've flown some quite worse).

The big surprise for me was premium economy, which I flew on for the first time a few months back - a huge improvement over economy.

Much better seat; legroom which actually has room for your legs - you can stretch out a bit, cross them over, all the things you can't do in economy; AC power for your laptop, and once again the extra space makes it possible to use your laptop possible (also something that's a challenge in economy). The meals are a good cut above, although on a relatively short flight that's less important for me than comfort and laptop-friendliness.

However, can I ask for a little clarification on what you mean by "what i can do to maximise the flight for what the class has to offer"..? Just puzzling over that in case there's any more specific information that can be offered here...

Last edited by djsflynn; Nov 27, 2010 at 8:37 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.