FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Premium Fare Deals (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/premium-fare-deals-740/)
-   -   XP Run: BCN/BIO/MAD to Oslo (TRF) 90 XPs from 505! (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/premium-fare-deals/1974522-xp-run-bcn-bio-mad-oslo-trf-90-xps-505-a.html)

jfkeze Jun 18, 19 5:36 am

XP Run: BCN/BIO/MAD to Oslo (TRF) 90 XPs from 505!
 
Over the cost of a weekend and from 505 you can accumulate up-to 90 XPs which works great for those chasing status with Air France/KLMs Flying Blue program as you accumulate almost enough XPs for Silver status over just one weekend and spending time exploring cities across Europe. Source: My site PremiumCabinDeals

How to book this fare?
A) Search ITA Matrix
B) Input dates via Multi-City into your favorite online travel agent
C) If that doesn't work, copy and paste the ITA Matrix data into BookWithMatrix.
D) Prep yourself for a day or night near Oslo!

90 Flying Blue XP Points from Barcelona
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VGfXU6q-Y...af-bcn-trf.JPG

90 Flying Blue XP Points from Bilbao
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LYC0pAEbq...af-bio-trf.JPG

90 Flying Blue XP Points from Madrid
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JuzSzbW_l...af-mad-trf.JPG

NickB Jun 18, 19 10:17 am

You keep posting variations of the same XP run under separate threads. Yes, you can get intra-European AF XP runs to various KL-only destinations in Northern Europe for circa €500, give or take €100. You could also BGO, KRS, VXO, etc.. as start or end point and most destinations served by AF in Europe at the other end.

It would be helpful to keep them under the same thread instead of spawning duplicates of virtually the same offer.

criced Jun 18, 19 10:19 am

I like this posts! Thanks!

jfkeze Jun 18, 19 11:27 am


Originally Posted by NickB (Post 31215071)
You keep posting variations of the same XP run under separate threads. Yes, you can get intra-European AF XP runs to various KL-only destinations in Northern Europe for circa 500, give or take 100. You could also BGO, KRS, VXO, etc.. as start or end point and most destinations served by AF in Europe at the other end.

It would be helpful to keep them under the same thread instead of spawning duplicates of virtually the same offer.

Thanks for the tips on the other cities... Only had seen BGO and BLL but not the other ones... There are many posts on FT that are similar, last time I published a XP Run was over a week ago and in during that period have shared plenty of other deals. :)

coolblue21 Jun 18, 19 12:16 pm


Originally Posted by criced (Post 31215079)
I like this posts! Thanks!

Your posts are helpful and useful. Thanks for sharing them ^

arjen05 Jun 18, 19 2:19 pm

I think they're useful too, but they're similar in a way that they're all leaving on Saturday, returning on Sunday. Have you found any similar fares for a 1 night stay on weekdays?

jfkeze Jun 18, 19 2:23 pm


Originally Posted by arjen05 (Post 31215990)
I think they're useful too, but they're similar in a way that they're all leaving on Saturday, returning on Sunday. Have you found any similar fares for a 1 night stay on weekdays?

Plenty of longer stays and the fare works to several Norwegian destinations so ideal to mix MIleage Run and a vacation.

I picked one night and travel Saturday to Sunday for those interested in the Miles without Time Off work!

arjen05 Jun 18, 19 2:31 pm


Originally Posted by jfkeze (Post 31216013)
Plenty of longer stays and the fare works to several Norwegian destinations so ideal to mix MIleage Run and a vacation.

I picked one night and travel Saturday to Sunday for those interested in the Miles without Time Off work!

Okay, so you haven't found any 1-night stay fares for weekdays?

jfkeze Jun 18, 19 3:28 pm


Originally Posted by arjen05 (Post 31216045)
Okay, so you haven't found any 1-night stay fares for weekdays?

Weekdays seems to be much higher... :(
https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.fly...5bfbe25a16.jpg

NickB Jun 19, 19 7:21 pm


Originally Posted by arjen05 (Post 31216045)
Okay, so you haven't found any 1-night stay fares for weekdays?

You won't find one. The fare rules specify that either a saturday night stay or a 3 days minimum stay is required:

Originally Posted by Fare rules
Minimum stay requirementsTRAVEL FROM LAST INTERNATIONAL STOPOVER MUST COMMENCE NO EARLIER THAN THE FIRST SUN AFTER DEPARTURE OF THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SECTOR OR - TRAVEL FROM LAST INTERNATIONAL STOPOVER MUST COMMENCE NO EARLIER THAN 3 DAYS AFTER DEPARTURE OF THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SECTOR.


asian_crossfitter Jun 21, 19 5:48 am

Hey, do you have some suggested similar XP runs from Amsterdam?

jfkeze Jun 21, 19 6:05 am


Originally Posted by asian_crossfitter (Post 31225198)
Hey, do you have some suggested similar XP runs from Amsterdam?

Dusseldorf is the best option if based in AMS, 2 hour train ride and you can easily add long layovers so you aren't that long away from home...

Sieto Jun 21, 19 9:37 am


Originally Posted by asian_crossfitter (Post 31225198)
Hey, do you have some suggested similar XP runs from Amsterdam?

These runs rack up some decent XP because they're not from Amsterdam. They have to go via a HUB, pref. 2 (AMS & CDG).

AMS-OSL would only give you 2*15XP, where as BIO-CDG-AMS-OSL gives you 3*2*15XP=90XP.

jfkeze Jun 21, 19 10:25 am


Originally Posted by Sieto (Post 31225824)
These runs rack up some decent XP because they're not from Amsterdam. They have to go via a HUB, pref. 2 (AMS & CDG).

AMS-OSL would only give you 2*15XP, where as BIO-CDG-AMS-OSL gives you 3*2*15XP=90XP.

Exactly that's the game with these XP Runs...add segments at 15 XPs a pop :D

criced Jul 1, 19 2:04 am

Booked a smiliar fare LPI-AMS-CDG-KBP-CDG-AMS-LPI for 6002 SEK in Business class. Great value! 6*15XP.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 5:30 pm.


This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.