Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Oneworld: SEA-FCO in Business (stop), FCO-KIX in Econ $840 o/w

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Oneworld: SEA-FCO in Business (stop), FCO-KIX in Econ $840 o/w

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2019, 2:38 pm

Programs: UA, AA Gold, SWA, Lifemiles, Emirates, Amex Plat.
I can’t seem to get “+Cabin 2” or “F bc=i” to work. It gives me an error. Am I typing it correctly (I do not use the quotes)
Originally Posted by Flying for Fun
Or alternately, use +Cabin 2 for business class.

James
Old May 27, 2019, 2:41 pm

Originally Posted by legallyblond
I can’t seem to get “+Cabin 2” or “F bc=i” to work. It gives me an error. Am I typing it correctly (I do not use the quotes)

Post a screenshot of your search query.
Old May 27, 2019, 2:47 pm

Originally Posted by nickohrn
Post a screenshot of your search query.
Old May 27, 2019, 2:50 pm

Ideally I would like to find LAX-MUC Oct 1 or 2, but I understand this my be difficult.
Old May 27, 2019, 2:58 pm

Originally Posted by legallyblond
Ideally I would like to find LAX-MUC Oct 1 or 2, but I understand this my be difficult.
I think the main issue is that your dates are out of the validity range for the fare. You need to travel on or before August 20 or on or after November 23. See the original post for the date listing.

If you don't mind flying some other time, pretty easy to find.

Old May 27, 2019, 3:01 pm

Thank you! I am stuck with these dates.
Old May 27, 2019, 5:04 pm

Programs: DL DM, SPG Plat 100/LT Gold, Marriott Plat, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by drvannostren
Now I got it to work, I tried it with AUG 18 originally for the Asia sector, this is a tougher to use ticket now that I've noticed that, but it still might work nicely for me.

The tough thing is not knowing the cities potentially involved and the dates. There's so much searching to do lol, but I'd love to try flying one of these OW biz products and the Europe-Asia flight I feel like I could put to some use at some point.
Where are you booking through? I can find it on ITA but can't find a site to actually pull up the availability...
Old May 28, 2019, 12:00 am

Programs: AA EXP (2.5MM), Hilton Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by AerophilePS
Actually, you don't need to add on the FCO-Asia sectors to get this fare to work. The fares are valid on AA and IB and from various west coast cities to Europe (not just FCO). I pulled up FCO, ATH, LCA, TLL. Lots to choose from! Great way to get some PQMs under your belt for AA. Not so much for PQD though..

Great find!
I'm not seeing any originating in SEA to any of those locations for the noted price. Is it dead?
Old May 28, 2019, 2:00 am

Programs: BA GGL, IB, LH, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by mikelat
I'm not seeing any originating in SEA to any of those locations for the noted price. Is it dead?
Still there - are you adding a flight to Japan?
Old May 28, 2019, 9:18 am

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
What oh what is going on here with these two fares? Looks to be that the distance from ICN and some other asia cities maybe low enough that it’s a valid OJ and the combinations section of the IB I class fare rules allow many combinations to effectively fill out the RT w cheap eco fares that meet the OJ requirement. Only requirement is IB coded (but can be AA or BA metal too) across the Atlantic.

But there also appears to be a YQ glitch, because the two fares together have only a couple hundred in YQ which appears too low.

Last interesting thing is that i cant seem to pull up the IB I fare in EF... it’s a very low base fare. Not sure why i cannot get that specific fare basis to pull up.
Old May 28, 2019, 12:55 pm

Programs: AA Fool's Gold
Has anyone found an OTA to book with?
Old May 28, 2019, 1:01 pm

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
Ah, there are $1000-1050 base fare for all carriers out of most west coast cities to most european cities. ExSEA has some as low as $900. Half that is the $513 showing for this IB fare which seems to allow combination w an AY fare to Japan for reasons stated above.

At root though this is the same family of discounted fares mentioned in the LAS-BRU thread.
Old May 28, 2019, 3:59 pm

Can anyone post a bookable link for this? Can’t seem to replicate but I am not expert in this.
Old May 28, 2019, 4:36 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by The_Just
Has anyone found an OTA to book with?
Originally Posted by George84
Can anyone post a bookable link for this? Can’t seem to replicate but I am not expert in this.
Only one OTA worked for me:
Originally Posted by qupasyd
The fare is bookable at Cheapoair through ITA Powertools.
You can find info about installing and using Powertools elsewhere on FT.
Old May 28, 2019, 11:13 pm

Programs: AA EXP.
i cant seem to duplicate these deals. anyone else have trouble?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.