Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

TK: AMS-BKK RT J 1647 EUR (bookable?)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2019, 4:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM, TK Elite+, ITA Executive, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Silver, Accor Plat

Hi all,

stumbled across this one:

TK AMS-IST-BKK Business Class (J) return for 1647 EUR (some dates even below that). Good availability from July till EOS. Can be looked up via GF or Matrix, books into J.
I have not been successful to book though, produces an error (on PL, cheapoair, flightnetwork, TK etc.). Only price I get to book is 2040ish+

Does someone get this to price via an OTA?

Happy booking,

Nightliner
Old May 13, 2019, 4:33 am

Programs: BA GGL, TK E (*G), ITA exec
I just checked it using Google Flight + the link to book with TK, and it worked through the page for the passenger's data, displaying the same price from google (1647 eur).
Did you try using another browser?
Old May 13, 2019, 4:36 am

Programs: BA Gold (OW Emer), TK ELPL (*G), Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by Lefly
I just checked it using Google Flight + the link to book with TK, and it worked through the page for the passenger's data, displaying the same price from google (1647 eur).
Did you try using another browser?
Same here - seems to work (I am using Safari). I also booked this fare recently.
Old May 13, 2019, 4:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM, TK Elite+, ITA Executive, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Silver, Accor Plat
Interesting. Once you are logged in, it does not anymore.
Old May 13, 2019, 4:58 am
Original Poster

I can see many more possible itineraries on Matrix compared to GF though. Example: 13th to 27th Jul - Matrix: 1647, GF: 2000ish. TK website shows K fares only on the 13th, while the (apparently cheaper) J inventory seems to be available...weird.
Somebody has a workaround for this?
Old May 13, 2019, 9:41 am

Programs: TK E+, WY, Radisson R
TK used to have many sales out of Scandinavia to BKK, especially ARN for around 1300 Euros (sometimes even lower during flash sales). Nowadays they aren't giving seats away and deals are harder to come by. In fact the best deal now in terms of cpm is YUL-BKK at the moment, 50% more miles for almost the same cost 1650 Euros.
Old May 13, 2019, 10:43 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the heads-up for YUL - i'd have to position to YUL first though

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.