Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

LH: LON-HKG Premium Economy £560 RT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LH: LON-HKG Premium Economy £560 RT

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2019, 2:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by ermis177
LH PE has been very competitive in the last 6 months or so. it used to be around £1000+ to any destination. BA is unfortunately still around £1200 and to be honest i do not find it so competitive product. They still charge for seat allocation...
Not so sure on your data point, but on the low fare finder of the entire route network there's only 9/10 destinations that start above £1,000 in Premium Economy

https://www.britishairways.com/trave...r/public/en_gb
Old Jan 29, 2019, 3:04 am

Programs: A3*G,BA Silver
Well i do not compare the low fare calendar because thats not what i meant. LH PE is pretty much constantly less than £1000. Not a few times per month. For example i just clicKed on the linK you provide. i can see that London to Hong Kong 'starts' at £888. When you checK for February is only 2 days on that price...Also do they still offer the cereal bar for breafast or they have changed that?
Old Jan 29, 2019, 3:36 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, M&M, HHonors Gold
Sometimes there are good ex-EU fares in PE on BA. Something around £580. I would only buy PE on BUY to get missing TP or with the view to upgrade to Club World for avios for op ugrade.
Old Jan 29, 2019, 3:39 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, M&M, HHonors Gold
Sometimes there are good ex-EU fares in PE on BA. Something around £580. I would only buy PE on BA to get missing TP or with the view to upgrade to Club World for avios or hoping for op upgrade.
Old Jan 29, 2019, 4:08 am

I flew Y on VN to Hanoi back from HCM it was fine. Full on the way out from LHR; extra seat between me and my companion on the way back.
SavvyTravel likes this.
Old Jan 29, 2019, 9:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by ermis177
Well i do not compare the low fare calendar because thats not what i meant. LH PE is pretty much constantly less than £1000. Not a few times per month. For example i just clicKed on the linK you provide. i can see that London to Hong Kong 'starts' at £888. When you checK for February is only 2 days on that price...Also do they still offer the cereal bar for breafast or they have changed that?
Cereal bar is gone from Feb

My point being that most WTP fares don't start around £1,200

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.