Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Icelandair (FI): YYZ/YVR-LHR/CDG/AMS/DUB/etc $1200+ USD rt

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Icelandair (FI): YYZ/YVR-LHR/CDG/AMS/DUB/etc $1200+ USD rt

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2018, 3:01 pm

Programs: AS MVP 75K, DL Diamond, LH SEN, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by paddler77
And the seats are more likely eco premium...
That is incorrect. They are Saga.
Old May 11, 2018, 3:27 pm

Originally Posted by BryanIAH

That is incorrect. They are Saga.
Probably what the poster meant was that Saga is LIKE premium eco. It's an oft-repeated line about Saga, but I think it's mostly untrue.
Old May 12, 2018, 5:37 am
Suspended

Programs: BA Silver, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Babybluejeans
Probably what the poster meant was that Saga is LIKE premium eco. It's an oft-repeated line about Saga, but I think it's mostly untrue.
Yes that's what I meant. Saga looks like premium eco today or an old business class.
Old May 14, 2018, 11:37 am

Programs: BA Silver, VS Red, OZ Silver
I jumped on this last week too. YYZ-KEF-LGW in August for circa 1900 CAD. I actually like Saga Class, even if it's not lie-flat, and when the other airlines' J prices are $3,000+ for creative routings and $4,000+ direct, it's a no brainer.

If FI keep Saga pricing at or near this level, they might be getting a lot more of my business.
Old May 15, 2018, 10:53 pm

Programs: Alaska Airlines MVP100K, Hyatt Globalist, HiltonHonors Gold
Great find

Just booked 4 of these from YVR to ORY/CDG with a 4 night stopover in KEF on the return for me and a group of friends at 1356 USD pp. From a cpm basis, (assuming it credits to AS a A fare at 125% EQM), it’s not the best deal, but it’s a great way to get to Paris and Iceland for people not looking to spend a ton of money. Also, I’m excited to try out the different 757, 767, and 737 MAX saga products on this routing.
atcanobbio likes this.
Old May 18, 2018, 11:29 am

Programs: BAEC, Mileage Plus, Aeroplan, SPG
From the datapoints that we do have so far though - am I right in saying that thus far this fare has been credited as J on AS?
Old Jun 1, 2018, 9:50 pm

Programs: BAEC, Mileage Plus, Aeroplan, SPG
Originally Posted by aba_bab
From the datapoints that we do have so far though - am I right in saying that thus far this fare has been credited as C on AS?
Just bumping this up - anyone have any datapoints they can share if they have traveled this?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.