Wiki Posts
Search

AV: JFK - EZE usd $1292

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2017, 6:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1k
AV: JFK - EZE usd $1292

Not the perfect schedule, long layover in BOG on the way down and a two stop on the way back. But you can fiddle with it. Quite cheap for Summer in Buenos Aries.

https://goo.gl/flights/1Bbs
Old Oct 19, 2017, 7:40 am

Programs: DL ✈️
Awesome fare thanks OP!!!!!
Old Oct 19, 2017, 7:44 am

Programs: TK E+, WY, Radisson R
Originally Posted by oblisk
Not the perfect schedule, long layover in BOG on the way down and a two stop on the way back. But you can fiddle with it. Quite cheap for Summer in Buenos Aries.

https://goo.gl/flights/1Bbs
Many thanks for new deal for the day, how did I miss this (as I have been looking at US-South America a lot lately)?

I'm seeing 1-stop in BOG in both directions with these fares. In addition, certain months are blacked out (Feb-Apr, Jun-Aug) else this, IMHO, is a better deal than their current JFK-MVD because all segments can be in A330 and 787 if miles aren't important to you.

On a side note, there's strike going and at the moment there's only 1 daily flight between JFK and BOG, hope this gets resolved soon.

Last edited by vincewy; Oct 19, 2017 at 10:25 am
Old Oct 19, 2017, 8:25 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, ex-AA EXP, ex-UA 1K
Great find, OP! I was literally just looking for flights to EZE yesterday, and after failing to find anything remotely inexpensive had almost resigned myself to using my last two SWUs to get there.

Just FYI for others, this fare may be blacked out in certain months in 2018, but it's widely available every day between 11/1 and 12/17, and it looks like it has a 14-day advance purchase requirement. Also, you can apparently stop in BOG for a few days en route for $25 extra, which seems like a pretty good deal (except you have to go through LIM regardless, even though AV has a BOG-EZE nonstop).
Old Oct 20, 2017, 4:51 am

It also works the other, EZE-JFK. How many miles can you credit with this?
Old Oct 20, 2017, 3:19 pm

Programs: Once upon a time...
Originally Posted by EZETravel
It also works the other, EZE-JFK. How many miles can you credit with this?
D class fare credits 100% to United, so 10,752 miles. 125% to Air Canada, so 13,440. 150% to Turkish or Aegean, so 16,128.

http://www.wheretocredit.com/avianca/d
Old Oct 20, 2017, 3:33 pm

Programs: Once upon a time...
Originally Posted by oblisk
Fare rules say you can have a free stopover in BOG but I can't get it to price correctly. Also found a one stop on the way back with a reasonable connection time.
Old Oct 21, 2017, 6:58 am
Suspended

Programs: AC E50 UA1k 2MM AA EXP Royal Ambassador SPG Platinum
come on UA match from EWR.
Old Oct 21, 2017, 7:29 am

Originally Posted by flybit
come on UA match from EWR.
That would be awesome!
Old Oct 22, 2017, 10:23 am
Suspended

Programs: Many
Hopefully AA matches. My buddy needs a *A MR, but I'm OW. Would be a good trip to do if we can both get the miles we need. Not gonna hold out hope though, this is so cheap.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.