Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

HEL-DUS-AUH-BKK-AUH-DUS-HEL £1,293 640 TP's

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HEL-DUS-AUH-BKK-AUH-DUS-HEL £1,293 640 TP's

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2017, 6:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Kris Flyer, Skywards, Accor Gold, Radisson Gold
Hel-dus-auh-bkk-auh-dus-hel £1,293

Looks like a pretty good fare

HEL-DUS-AUH-BKK-AUH-DUS-HEL

£1,293 in J with Air Berlin, I make it 640 TP's giving a £2.02 per TP

Last edited by barney2201; Jan 6, 2017 at 7:59 am
Old Jan 6, 2017, 7:05 am
formerly known as DeltaNYC

Programs: AC SE100K / BA Bronze / Marriott Ambassador (LT Plat) / Hilton Diamond / IHG Plat
Originally Posted by barney2201
Looks like a pretty good fare

HEL-DUS-AUH-BKK-AUH-DUS-HEL

£1,293 in J with Air Berlin, I make it 640 TP's giving a £2.02 per TP

I doubt you'd get TP's for the Etihad operated segments AUH-BKK-AUH, reducing your estimate by 280 TPs.
Old Jan 6, 2017, 7:05 am

Programs: BA Gold, Aegean Gold, Alitalia FA, Thalys Gold
Originally Posted by Far Siren
I doubt you'd get TP's for the Etihad operated segments AUH-BKK-AUH, reducing your estimate by 280 TPs.
was just about to say....you definitely don't get TPs for the Etihad operated segment
Old Jan 6, 2017, 7:31 am

Programs: British Airways Gold
Flights with a OW code operated by a non-OW airlines do not earn TPs and Avios

The only exception is QF coded flights operated by a non-OW airline other than Jetstar
Old Jan 6, 2017, 7:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Kris Flyer, Skywards, Accor Gold, Radisson Gold
Thats a shame, thought I had finally found a decent TP earning fare which did not require a Saturday night stay
Old Jan 6, 2017, 7:19 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
The fare code seems to accept Sri Lankan (codeshared) or Malaysian flights too, but I'm struggling to price one up at the moment.

I can get TXL-AUH-CMB-AUH-TXL all in I on Air Berlin and Sri Lankan (19/1 - 11/4), but I can't seem to link up the BKK or HEL additions.

Last edited by EuropeanPete; Jan 6, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Old Jan 7, 2017, 1:07 am

Originally Posted by EuropeanPete
The fare code seems to accept Sri Lankan (codeshared) or Malaysian flights too, but I'm struggling to price one up at the moment.

I can get TXL-AUH-CMB-AUH-TXL all in I on Air Berlin and Sri Lankan (19/1 - 11/4), but I can't seem to link up the BKK or HEL additions.
It's not just the fare rules which you see on ITA Matrix; the routing rules must allow it too. You need ExpertFlyer to see the routing rules but if you can't get the routing to price, it's almost certainly because it's not allowed. (I haven't checked this fare.)
Old Jan 7, 2017, 12:06 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Originally Posted by Ldnn1
It's not just the fare rules which you see on ITA Matrix; the routing rules must allow it too. You need ExpertFlyer to see the routing rules but if you can't get the routing to price, it's almost certainly because it's not allowed. (I haven't checked this fare.)
I'm afraid that went way over my head Looks like I've got some more reading to do, as I expect to be doing a lot more inter-continentals in the future.
Old Jan 8, 2017, 2:39 am

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Ldnn1
Exectly, seems like AB coded AUH-BKK is the only allowed last segment on that AB fare
PUBLISHED RTG HEL-BKK/AB2400/TAR-EURG EF-10DEC16 DIS-INDEF

/WITHIN THE EASTERN HEMISPHERE/
DOM ROUTE VALIDATION APPLIES WITHIN ORIG/DEST COUNTRIES
MAP CONSTRUCTED LEFT TO RIGHT AND RIGHT TO LEFT
1. HEL-S7/IB/HG/BE/BA/AY/AB/4T-ZRH/VIE/STR/SCN/RLG/PRG/PAD/
NUE/MUC/MOW/HDF/HAM/HAJ/GWT/FRA/FMO/FKB/DUS/DRS/CGN/BSL/
BER-AB-STR/MUC/FRA/DUS/BER-HG/AB-AUH-AB-DXB-AB-AUH-AB-
BKK
2. HEL-AB-VIE/STR/MUC/FRA/DUS/BER-HG/AB-AUH-AB-BKK

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.