Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AY/BA: Yyc-lhr-hel-hkg-hel-lhr-yyc US$2541 20,766 miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2016, 9:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP 75K, AA Platinum, IHG Platinum, Club Carlson Gold

This one is available at various times of the year. I found great availability over the holiday season (12/16/16-1/2/17)

Also sometimes there are good deals to SIN, PEK, BKK, although in some cases with very long layovers in LHR or HEL.

Flights are YYC-LHR and LHR-YYC on BA (AY codeshare), with the remaining all on AY.

Still, not a bad deal if you're looking to go to Asia for the holidays while getting a nice boost towards AA EXP, as you'll earn 1.5x EQM on AA.
Old Mar 1, 2016, 9:42 am

This one has its own thread and has been mentioned a few times in a general thread on "cheap" premium fares to Asia from Canada.

Also from YVR, YUL, YYZ. Need to call to get the fare, as the link to AY website never works (it did once, though).
Old Mar 1, 2016, 9:59 am
Original Poster

Oh, I see, my bad. I've gotten the link to work on multiple occasions... do you mean it doesn't even take you to the AY site, or when you get there it doesn't let you book?
Old Mar 1, 2016, 11:37 am

Originally Posted by AwardBee
Oh, I see, my bad. I've gotten the link to work on multiple occasions... do you mean it doesn't even take you to the AY site, or when you get there it doesn't let you book?
Connects to AY, then error message. I've called in and can get it priced, though.
Old Mar 1, 2016, 1:40 pm

Programs: DL DM+5MM, AAGold MM, UA 1K+2MM, BA GGL,LH Senator, SPG Plat, HH Diamond, HY Plat
I have managed to book it on Orbitz, but you need to specify Finnair as airline then it comes up, with Orbitz Rewards Visa you get further 6% rebate to use for hotels.
Old Mar 1, 2016, 3:41 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dh01
I have managed to book it on Orbitz, but you need to specify Finnair as airline then it comes up, with Orbitz Rewards Visa you get further 6% rebate to use for hotels.
I've definitely also been able to book this on Orbitz... well at least get all the way to the payment screen. I've been tempted to book this, but I have too many AA miles to spend this year before devaluation
Old Mar 1, 2016, 8:04 pm

Programs: DL ✈️
I've never seen the original post, but 30k EQM for $2500 in First seem about cheap. Thanks OP
Old Mar 1, 2016, 9:08 pm

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Originally Posted by tomasdev
I've never seen the original post, but 30k EQM for $2500 in First seem about cheap. Thanks OP
Business, not first.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.