Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Practical Travel Safety and Security Issues
Reload this Page >

TSA got you down? Terrorism ruining your day? Comic relief News alerts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2006, 1:55 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: UAL 1K, QF, SPG-G, HILTON

NEWS BREAK

A RELIABLE SOURCE STATED TODAY THAT Rumor has it that President Bush has vowed to not let terrorist win and with this in mind has decided to ban all air-flights world wide.

The terrorist he said have been using our infrastructure for too long and has decided to take it away from them, heck he said we've given up our liberty and privacy but that's it. From now on we are going to deprive them of our passenger missiles, our banks and our way of life.

He also stated that it is not international terrorism that he is fighting anymore. it is home grown terrorism. In fact I am of today expanding our war on terrorism.

Mr. Bush said there is terror from above—as well as below. If you define terrorism as extreme physical or physiological coercion used to induce others to submit to the will of the terrorist—there is a legal terror threat of the gallows, the religious terror threat of hell fire, the paternal terror threat of the cane—are those more morally justifiable than the aspirations of the weak, the poor, the politically oppressed, the powerless victims of an unjust society he asked? There for we are going after all forms of terrorism. We will stamp it out no matter what we have to give up.

Terrorism is a political technique, not an ideology, and any group willing to use violence, or physiological coercion in pursuit of its political goals may resort to it, There are left-wing terrorists and right-wing terrorists; national terrorists and international terrorist.
Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and atheist terrorist. Hell I’ve been accused of been a terrorist myself he said with a smile and laugh

Who said you can’t have a war on terrorist as it would involve trying to kill everybody who uses this technique anywhere in the world.

Gee you’d think I’ve been trying to fight a “war against the fictitious “international Islamist terrorist conspiracy”. The motives of this shadowy but powerful network are anti-western, but curiously vague. They hate our freedoms says Bush. They want to destroy our values and our way of life ads Blair. Hell, I’ve done a good job of that he said.

Maybe there is no shadowy and powerful network waging a terrorist campaign against the West; the whole thing might be a fantasy. But this is not true President Bush said; look at our way of life now and how it was before I can into power. You don’t have to look very hard to realize that what we took for granted a few years ago is gone now forever these mystical and shadowy people in Washington have denied you your freedoms.

Further more he said “There are isolated, small groups of extremists who blow things up occasionally, and there are websites and other media through which they can exchange ideas and techniques, but there is not headquarters, no chain of command, and no organization that can be defeated, dismantled and destroyed.” To this I say poppy cock; I am the Command in Chief. The world will do as I say. They’ll learn not to take our way of life away from us; I’ll beat them to the punch.

Just look at the contrast between the received wisdom—that the world, or at least the USA and Briton, is engaged in a titanic, unending struggle against a powerful terrorist organization of global reach—and the not very impressive reality of facts is the power of propaganda by Washington.

Do you think that this major terrorist attack may be a lie by the government, or that the intelligence agencies got it wrong or they are self-serving? Maybe the media are fools or cowards, and the invasion of Iraq had nothing to do with fighting terrorism and nuclear or biological weapons? Well if you think that then you’re a terrorist and I’m coming after you.

ON another note he said under the current situation the TSA (terminal situation agency) we are pleased to announce that we will no longer need this agency any longer. Let me remind you that I am looking out for your interest and the people have spoken. No more inept TSA policies. Hell, I am tired of them always jumping the gun and over reacting. I had to get my own aircraft to avoid them and there silly policies.

As my father said “read my lips” I am your savoir, In me you can trust. Amen.

This excerpt was taken from my imagination.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.