Wiki Posts
Search

Safety Briefings, well worth watching.

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2012, 8:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime Platinum
Safety Briefings, well worth watching.

My wife and I have just returned from a two week break in the Caribbean. I left everything to her for a change and was a bit apprehensive when she said she had booked a couple of seats on a Thompson charter flight out of Gatwick to Barbados. The flight was...OK, but, the bit that we were impressed with,and actually enjoyed watching, was the inflight video safety notice, which was entirely acted out by some very young children, and very entertaining they were too ! To be honest, I normally find this most boring but accept that it has to be done, (and having survived a crash landing, I do take notice, implicitly.)
If you get a chance, try and take a look.......not being on Facebook, I don't know whther or not it's available to watch without flying, but it really does put a smile on your face.
ps The break was good as well !!
Old Mar 4, 2012, 9:58 am

Programs: DL MM Gold
Googling "Thompson airline safety video youtube" was fruitful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjHCc6TZhaM
Old Mar 4, 2012, 10:15 am

Programs: DL,AC,HH,PC
Originally Posted by TheRoadie
Googling "Thompson airline safety video youtube" was fruitful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjHCc6TZhaM
That is cool. ^
Old Mar 4, 2012, 11:38 am

Programs: Etihad Guest Silver
That was so cute. Well performed and clear instructions given by the children.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.