Search

Spirit Big Front Seat row 1 vs 2?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2016, 9:50 am
Original Poster

Spirit Big Front Seat row 1 vs 2?

Spirit BFS row 1 vs 2, which is better?
My thought:
Row 1 is bulkhead, space may be little less but you definitely can put you personal item in overhead bin. More room behind your seat, so less kicking from the row behind.

Row 2, you have leg room under the seat in front of you if you don't have anything, but may not be true if FA won't let you put your personal item in the overhead bin. Row 1 recline into you? Row 3 kicking your seat back due to tight pitch?

Any opinion? Never fly Spirit before.
Old Nov 2, 2016, 12:30 pm

Originally Posted by neuro0
if FA won't let you put your personal item in the overhead bin. Row 1 recline into you? Row 3 kicking your seat back due to tight pitch?
I've only flown Spirit a few times but I have flown the similar Frontier many times. I usually put my "Personal Item" in the overhead along with any coat I may have. I've never seen a FA stop people from putting things in the overhead bin. Since they charge for carry-ons the overhead bins are usually pretty empty.

Last edited by rsteinmetz70112; Nov 21, 2016 at 10:51 pm
Old Nov 21, 2016, 5:49 pm

Programs: spirit elite, MRgold Hilton Gold
i've never done row 2 as i prefer the bulkhead, but keep in mind most spirit ac only have one row of bfs. if there is an equipment change you'll get a regular seat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.