Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > easyJet | easyJet Plus
Reload this Page >

Easyjet drops LGW - DUS / CGN from 21 March 2016

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2016, 3:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: M&M, BA Silver, Accor LeClub Gold

Trying to book an easyjet flight from DUS - LGW at the end of March - no flights. Checked from CGN instead - no flights. Turns out that Easyjet have cancelled both routes, although neither route is listed on the dropped route page of their website. Surprised to see them drop such long established routes where they enjoy a monopoly at present.
Old Jan 18, 2016, 2:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Typical. Just when I will need to use it, they stop the route. This always happens with easyJet, for me anyway. Every time they have a route that actually might be useful to me, and I actually begin to like them and their product a bit better, they stick two fingers up at me and cancel the route.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.