Search

[easyjet] Which lounge at Gatwick?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2014, 4:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK Silver
[easyjet] Which lounge at Gatwick?

Hi all,

I had a quick search before posting and couldn't find what I was looking for.

Could anybody tell me which lounge would be the most practical lounge to visit prior to catching an easyjet flight from Gatwick?

I have never flown from Gatwick before. I am wondering which Terminal easyjet typically use and as such, which Lounge would be the best/closest to visit.
Old Nov 16, 2014, 4:59 am

Programs: BAEC; LH M&M; HH Diamond
Depends where you are flying to/from as EZY use both North and South Terminals.
In each Terminal there is a Servisair lounge which you can get into for about GBP 20.
I recently used the one in South and found it reasonably comfortable and not at all crowded.
Old Nov 16, 2014, 10:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK Silver
Originally Posted by AlienInTheFatherland
Depends where you are flying to/from as EZY use both North and South Terminals.
In each Terminal there is a Servisair lounge which you can get into for about GBP 20.
I recently used the one in South and found it reasonably comfortable and not at all crowded.
Awesome, thanks.
Old Nov 16, 2014, 12:15 pm

Programs: BAEC; LH M&M; HH Diamond
There are also a couple of other things to remember:

1. EZY tend to decide between usage of South and North Terminals on a destination-related basis (i.e. a Berlin flight to SXF will usually always go from South Terminal).

2. At check-in they will normally reveal the Terminal in questin for your flight on the Boarding Pass - and since you have the option to check in 30 days before you fly you get plenty of time to plan your lounges and so on.

3. Any way travel bewteen Terminals at LGW is pretty easy with the shuttle.

4. If you're coming from central London to LGW by rail you arrive at South Terminal and if you're lucky your EZY flight will depart there as well, so you don't need to transfer to North Terminal - as I say check your gate during check-in procedure online or on the departures board when you get to LGW and then you can minimise the amount of time you have to wander around to find the lounge!
Old Nov 16, 2014, 12:58 pm

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by AlienInTheFatherland
There are also a couple of other things to remember:

1. EZY tend to decide between usage of South and North Terminals on a destination-related basis (i.e. a Berlin flight to SXF will usually always go from South Terminal).

2. At check-in they will normally reveal the Terminal in questin for your flight on the Boarding Pass - and since you have the option to check in 30 days before you fly you get plenty of time to plan your lounges and so on.
All EZY flights EZY5*** leave from south terminal
All EZY flights EZY8*** leave from north terminal
All domestic flights leave from North terminal
Old Nov 16, 2014, 4:45 pm

Programs: MUCCI
Indeed, it is well known in advance which terminal your flight will depart from.

And you will need to pick a paid lounge in the relevant terminal.

In addition to the servisair (Aspire) lounges, you might want to look at the No1Traveller lounges.

Other threads reviewing and discussing them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.