Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Ryanair
Reload this Page >

RyanMOnth - super cool Ryanair lowest fare search engine

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2012, 7:48 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz
Original Poster

http://www.ildolceloportiamonoi.it/ryanmonth/

Awesome tool. It's a Ryanair fares search engine called RyanMonth. You can look at fares for a whole month and have more months side by side.
Old Aug 1, 2012, 2:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Don't expect this to last very long if they haven't purchased the necessary license from Ryanair (which I doubt they have, as Ryanair doesn't want to make all dates instantly accessible in this manner). Once Ryanair hear about it, they will probably take action. Ryanair has taken action against many other similar websites, in many jurisdictions (Ireland and Germany at least), and has always won (to the best of my knowledge).

Ryanair wins screenscraper High Court action
German court rules screenscraping Ryanair's website unlawful
Ryanair claims Spanish victory in screenscraping scrap
Old Aug 1, 2012, 3:26 am

Programs: QF/DJ/SQ/EY
That's a great little tool. I agree Ryanair will likely shut it down though. Ryanair do have an API that they expose now, but I think aggregators have to make a donation to charity in order to use it.
Old Aug 1, 2012, 9:03 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
Originally Posted by jambo.ie
That's a great little tool. I agree Ryanair will likely shut it down though. Ryanair do have an API that they expose now, but I think aggregators have to make a donation to charity in order to use it.
Do you have some info on this? Would be very nice if there is a way to query them for flights..
Old Aug 1, 2012, 2:30 pm

Programs: QF/DJ/SQ/EY
Originally Posted by Xandrios
Do you have some info on this? Would be very nice if there is a way to query them for flights..
I don't sorry. I just recall it mentioned in an article.

EDIT: http://www.ryanair.com/de/nachrichten/gen-en-200212
Old Aug 2, 2012, 8:47 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
Thanks! Perhaps I should contact them to see what the API looks like. 100 euro a year is peanuts compared to what the big boys ask for such access.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.