Wiki Posts
Search

Shenzhen Airlines availability TNA-HKG in March

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2016, 7:05 pm
Original Poster

Shenzhen Airlines availability TNA-HKG in March

Hi,
Three of us are flying one way Jinan to HKG on 19 March and am astounded at the price of a coach ticket ( AUD 530 each)
The only direct flight that day is on Shenzhen Air.
There are only "J" and "Y" class fares available nil else!
Do you think that cheaper seats will appear closer to the time or should i just plunge in now and buy.
I guess I could just buy the full fare tickets and cancel if something comes up cheaper later.
What do you think?
Old Jan 5, 2016, 10:47 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by ozflier
Hi,
Three of us are flying one way Jinan to HKG on 19 March and am astounded at the price of a coach ticket ( AUD 530 each)
The only direct flight that day is on Shenzhen Air.
There are only "J" and "Y" class fares available nil else!
Do you think that cheaper seats will appear closer to the time or should i just plunge in now and buy.
I guess I could just buy the full fare tickets and cancel if something comes up cheaper later.
What do you think?
Can you fly on 3/18 instead? The nonstop that day (mu) is only y1000. Zh also has discount fares, but not that far out, it seems.
Old Jan 5, 2016, 11:00 pm
Original Poster

No,have to connect with flights to Australia evening of the 19th so stuck with that day.
Thank you for the suggestion.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.