Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Why do Norwegian Flights Show up in a SFO-BCN Search but not Level?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2017, 12:16 pm
Original Poster

Norwegian and Level are two LCCs that fly non-stop from OAK to BCN. Level uses Iberia aircraft and uses the Iberia website.

Norwegian also flies OAK-BCN.

If you do a search for OAK-BCN on Orbitz, Expedia, etc, the Level and Norwegian flights both show up.

If you search SFO-BCN, the Norwegian OAK flights show up but not the Level flights.

I would think this must be terrible for Level - unlike Norwegian they do not have adverts all over the Bay Area so people will only find the flights from online searches. And, I suspect very few people travelling to Europe from the Bay Area do searches from OAK.

The question - why do the Norwegian flights show up in the SFO searches but not the Level flights?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.