Wiki Posts
Search

financial health of OneWorld airlines

Search this Thread

Old Feb 29, 2012, 2:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, AA PLT PRO, AGR, Strawberry (Nordic Choice), Marriott Bonvoy
financial health of OneWorld airlines

Since Malev and Mexicana's bankruptcies, the financial health of the airlines in the OneWorld alliance has become a topic of increasing importance. So I've collated the links below to help people follow the fortunes of the airlines in OneWorld: how they're trading on the stock market (if they do trade), what they're saying in conference calls and what analysts and commentators in the financial sector think about the companies' prospects and directions.

I hope people here find this collection of links a helpful resource: please let me know if you have any suggestions for additions or improvements.

OneWorld current members
Air Berlin
American Airlines
British Airways
Cathay Pacific
Finnair
Iberia
Japan Airlines
LAN
Qantas

other OneWorld current members: Malev, Mexicana, Royal Jordanian, S7 Sibir Airlines

OneWorld future members
Malaysia Airlines

Last edited by salut0; Mar 26, 2012 at 4:08 pm Reason: added IAG stock ticker for BA and IB; moved AB to current
Old Mar 26, 2012, 4:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, AA PLT PRO, AGR, Strawberry (Nordic Choice), Marriott Bonvoy
An update here, mentioned on the radio this morning: AMR is now negotiating their pensions and other employee liabilities with the unions.

What effect do you think it will have on the financial health and stability of AA and of OneWorld in general?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.