Wiki Posts
Search

Tisvildeleje, Denmark

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2019, 4:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CO Plat; SPG Plat
Tisvildeleje, Denmark

My spouse and I are planning a trip to Copenhagen and Stockholm from 27 June to 7 July. After spending four nights in Copenhagen, I was thinking of spending one or two nights in Tisvildeleje before flying to Stockholm. If we do that, we will have only three nights in Stockholm. Is the side trip to Tisvildelje worthwhile? We're generally more interested in urban vacations but we also enjoy relaxing at the beach. Part of my hesitancy is that the Strandhotel, where we are booked, looks pretty basic. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Old May 21, 2019, 2:36 pm
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
I enjoyed going there for 1 hour, took the train walked around for a bit then took the next train to some other small towns/villages. Not sure about spending a night. If I can fit in a trip to Denmark this summer I might try to rent a bike and ride around the coast.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.