Man arrested at Midway Airport in Chicago trying to get gun past security

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2009, 3:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, UA, DL , IHG Plat, Bonvoy Gold - 2009 FT Fantasy Football Champion

http://www.gadling.com/2009/01/21/ma...-get-gun-pass/

January has been a busy month for Chicago-based Transportation Security Administration screeners, as three people have been arrested for trying to get guns through security at the city's two airports.
The most recent case happened yesterday when the TSA nabbed a 46-year-old man named Russell Kess at Midway trying to sneak a loaded 9mm Glock in a Crown Royal liquor bag in his carry-in. Workers spotted it through the X-ray machine.
Old Jan 22, 2009, 8:23 am

Programs: AA Ex Platinum & 1MM, DL PLT, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond
Now, of course, had these people tried to get thru DEN & their names were Alvin Crabtree, the outcome would have been completely different.
Old Jan 23, 2009, 5:25 pm

Programs: DiamondClub (rip), Currently an Alliance Treble Champion (BA, A3, AZ)

10 years at Her Majesty's leisure for just having one of those over here ^
Old Jan 23, 2009, 5:36 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by txrus
Now, of course, had these people tried to get thru DEN & their names were Alvin Crabtree, the outcome would have been completely different.
bingo!

and now we wait for the tsa to glorify itself on their website
Old Jan 24, 2009, 12:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by goalie
bingo!

and now we wait for the tsa to glorify itself on their website
Yeah, I'm glad to keep the bad guys off the plane. The weapons are not allows go through at checkpoint. This is not unacceptable for those 3 people were trying to sneaks through at checkpoint. I knows TSA is being caught with 3 man were trying to be sneaks the guns. So otherwise, I think TSA need to keep these people off the plane immediately. I knows we are never to bring the guns or knives at airports. They will be charges of misdemeanor for first degrees. They will payable civilized penalties for more than $1,000 fined.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.