Search

LGA to Penn Station (ish) at 10:30AM?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2010, 10:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
LGA to Penn Station (ish) at 10:30AM?

Howdy folks,

I've got a last-minute client meeting at a location about a block from Penn Station tomorrow at 10:30AM.

Amtrak arrives around 10AM or I can catch a quick DL shuttle out of DCA that arrives in LGA around 9:45AM (or 8:45AM). I'd rather fly so I can earn the miles (and it's shorter time in transit). Is that sufficient time to make it from LGA to my meeting at 10:30 without cutting it too close?

I'm not sure how to get there (bus, taxi, etc.), either. I've never traveled from LGA to midtown. Thanks!
Old Feb 17, 2010, 10:56 am

Take the train. No question. Unless you just catch an earlier shuttle.
Old Feb 17, 2010, 10:59 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JeremyZ
Take the train. No question. Unless you just catch an earlier shuttle.
Yeah I noticed there was an earlier shuttle. Does it take a few hours to get to midtown from LGA? If so, it doesn't really save me any time over taking Amtrak.. Thanks!
Old Feb 17, 2010, 11:05 am

Originally Posted by BobRoss
Yeah I noticed there was an earlier shuttle. Does it take a few hours to get to midtown from LGA? If so, it doesn't really save me any time over taking Amtrak.. Thanks!
At that time, getting down to Penn Station I'd give myself 90 minutes, but 60 minutes is probably closer to accurate.
Old Feb 17, 2010, 12:20 pm
Original Poster

Gotcha. I'll just take the train, thanks!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.