Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at MHT

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2010, 10:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, AA Platinum, Hilton HHonors Diamond, National Executive, Starwood Gold
Cars at MHT

In two weeks we land at MHT for a couple of days. Me and Mr. BT2. I did not see a thread for MHT - I don't believe they have an EA. I recently made executive so I am wondering what to expect from MHT. My last non-EA National rental was at MRY and they picked out a car for me - nothing fancy. It was also pre-executive level. Another one a couple of months ago was Bozeman and they offered us a Cadillac CTS for $11 more per day. Also pre-executive.
Old Sep 26, 2010, 10:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
There is a thread for MHT. MHT - as noted on the Emerald Club location list - does have an EA. This is a small location: typically 6-10 cars each on EA and ES, with proportionately fewer for Premium and Luxury.
Old Sep 26, 2010, 10:57 am

Originally Posted by 3Cforme
There is a thread for MHT. MHT - as noted on the Emerald Club location list - does have an EA. This is a small location: typically 6-10 cars each on EA and ES, with proportionately fewer for Premium and Luxury.
I just added this MHT thread this morning to the master index 3Cforme, or are you referring to a different thread?
Old Sep 26, 2010, 3:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, AA Platinum, Hilton HHonors Diamond, National Executive, Starwood Gold
Originally Posted by drzoidberg
I just added this MHT thread this morning to the master index 3Cforme, or are you referring to a different thread?
Thanks drzoidberg for adding this link.
I will report back in a couple of weeks what we got from ES at MHT. We are getting in on a Friday afternoon (assuming that no snafus with the connection in OHare).
Old Sep 26, 2010, 3:24 pm

Originally Posted by businesstraveller2
It was not on the master list of "Cars at XXX" under National. Where XXX would be MHT in this case. I did a search in the forum and could not find a thread with MHT in the National Forum.
You're fine; I added this thread to the master index shortly after you posted today, so 3Cforme probably thought there was already a previously established thread in existence.
Old Sep 26, 2010, 3:29 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by drzoidberg
You're fine; I added this thread to the master index shortly after you posted today, so 3Cforme probably thought there was already a previously established thread in existence.
Cool. You reminded me to add Hilton Gold to my affiliations. Just made that a couple of weeks ago, along with Executive with National. It's been a busy travel year and 2011 is looking to be similar.
Old Oct 12, 2010, 10:50 pm
Original Poster

Report on cars in ES at MHT: We got in around 5pm on a Fri and found 1 Dodge Journey, A Charger with cloth seats, some Impalas, and a pile of 300s. We took a 300 with leather. There were a few other random cars but I do not remember what kind - nothing interesting to me. The 300s were essentially all black or charcoal.
Old Dec 14, 2010, 5:44 am

I had the same experience early this summer. Arrived on a Friday night and ES was full of 300s. They also had some SUVs but not in ES and that is all I really remember.
Old Mar 31, 2011, 2:12 pm

Anyone fly into MHT since the last post? Any updates?

I'll be flying in next week, which is why I'd like to know. In any case, I'll provide my own update for the good of my fellow FTers.
Old Apr 10, 2011, 5:09 pm

Programs: MR LT Titanium, SPG LT Plat & Plat 100, SWA A+ & CP
Im Executive at National and MHT is my home airport. I occasionally rent there and almost exclusively get a Chrysler 300 with leather. I like these cars so I go with them... they all have Sirius.

Other than the 300s, I see Chargers and SUVs there a lot.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 12:58 pm

I forgot to update after my trip, but here's what I recall being available:

- Chevy Impala
- Chevy Malibu
- Honda Civic
- Chrysler 300
- Dodge Charger
Old Jul 18, 2011, 7:08 am

Programs: DL PM/MM, IHG SA, National EE, Hertz PC, Marriott Silver
Hyundai Sonata, Tucson and Santa Fe
Chrysler 300
Dodge Charger

Was offered a Genesis as a EE
Old Jan 1, 2013, 4:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Premiums on the Exec Selection were recently a Toyota Avalon, a Nissan Maxima, and a Chrysler 300.

The rest of ES was predictably Camry/Altima/Impala, plus a Passat. With snow in the forecast there wasn't a single AWD in ES/EA/full size - as one might expect.
Old Jan 3, 2013, 6:54 pm

Programs: MR LT Titanium, SPG LT Plat & Plat 100, SWA A+ & CP
Originally Posted by 3Cforme
Premiums on the Exec Selection were recently a Toyota Avalon, a Nissan Maxima, and a Chrysler 300.

The rest of ES was predictably Camry/Altima/Impala, plus a Passat. With snow in the forecast there wasn't a single AWD in ES/EA/full size - as one might expect.
I routinely rent from here and often get loaded 300s. Also Have rented Taurus', an STS, a few nice loaded jeeps, and the occasional Town and Country. I've seen camaros and convertible mustangs there as well. Overall, I usually have good luck here.
Old May 18, 2013, 10:17 am

Programs: Priceline Blood Diamond Elite. Peon on DL, AA, UA, US, and WN.
Flying into MHT soon and wondered if there are minivans in the EA. I'm by myself but need a minivan to move cargo. Do they ever have full size SUVs (Tahoe)?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.